Paul McCartney - The Beatles #1

Imagine you and Paul handling the new job as parents
_____________________________________

James Paul McCartney

Y/N's point of view

Another cry was heard from across the hall, my eyes fluttered open as I heard the cry continue to get louder.
It was me and Paul's newborn son, he was only two months so we were getting used to this routine.
I grabbed my watch from my nightstand.
It was 2:47 AM, I sighed loudly and began to get up, when I stood up my legs were unstable and my eyes were blurry, I walked slowly into the large hall and walked towards the door the cries were coming from.
I opened the door and walked towards to the crib, the baby was laying on his back with his arms and legs in the air waiting to get picked up.
I grabbed him under his arms and lifted him up and held him against me while I walked back and forth and rocked him slowly while humming a lullaby.
"Shhh it's alright baby" I whispered calmly.
I sat down in the rocking chair in the corner of the room and put y/s/n in cradle position and lifted up my shirt and and started to breastfeed him.
"Hello" I heard a voice say, I got shocked as I thought it was like Ted Bundy or something but it turned out to just be Paul standing in the doorway with some sweatpants and white tee shirt on.
"Hi" I said back quietly trying not to wake up the little boy cradled in your arms.
"I'm sorry, I didn't even hear him cry, I could've taken him" Paul said and walked towards me leaning down to give me a gentle kiss.
"Really? I didn't know you could breastfeed" I joked as Paul laughed softly.
"Okay, you win" he said putting his arms up in the air as he surrendered.
Y/s/n began to cry so pulled him away and pulled down my shirt again, and gave y/s/n to Paul who gladly took him and began walking towards the crib.
"Ah-ah-ah" i stopped him.
"Diaper change" I said and pointed towards the diaper station, i knew Paul was less of a fan of this task but it had to be done, and months before y/s/n was born he said he would do it at night.
"Oh, yeah diapers of course" he said and walked towards the diaper station.
He put y/s/n down and changed his diaper.
When he did he put him in the crib and walked towards me who was half asleep in the rocking chair.
"C'mon baby" Paul said and grabbed my hand followed me into our bedroom.
I walked towards the bed and laid myself down and found a comfortable position to lay in, and finally began closing my eyes.