Rick savage - Def Leppard #2

I took this picture in the plane from Iceland 🇮🇸

Request for Novembergirl93 ♡ ❥

Richard savage

Imagine ricks five year old daughter Phoenix is on tour with her dad and is sick with the flu

"Babygirl it's okay" Rick said trying to calm down his daughter Phoenix, she was leaning over the bed with a sweaty forehead throwing up.
She had been sick for almost a week and it was starting to worry him, especially since Phoenix's mother's wasn't there to help, but rick had always been good with kids but its always scary when you're child is sick but Rick couldn't let it show that he was a bit worried.
"Daddy, it hurts" Phoenix cried throwing her head back in the pillow with tears flowing down her hot, red cheeks.
Phoenix was laying in a room backstage, between every song Rick would come in and check on his sick daughter and even though Phoenix was sick she still enjoyed watching the show going on, on a screen in the little room she was lying in.
"please don't go daddy" Phoenix whimpered hugging her teddy bear tight, the teddy bear was a gift from Steve Clark, Phoenix's godfather.
"Baby I won't go anywhere, I'll be here, always" Rick said as a smile curled on to his lips.
"Daddy I love you" Phoenix said wiping away her tears.
Phoenix had always been a very brave little girl, she wasn't scared of big girls or getting her shots at the doctors, but this fever scared her a bit for some reason.
"Baby, I love you so much too" Rick smiles.
"Can I ask you something daddy?" Phoenix sobbed, her tears were drying up.
"Of course you can" Rick said laying down besides Phoenix not caring about getting sick.
"how did you and mommy meet?" Phoenix asked, Ricks face went cold, mostly from ignorance.
When Phoenix was born, her mother left and suddenly Rick was all alone with a baby.
"We met at a wedding" Rick said, he coughed a bit holding back some tears, now he wasn't sad about the fact that him and his then girlfriend broke up, he was sad about the fact that Phoenix had to grow up without a mother.
"What wedding?" Phoenix asked, she was all in for a story time now.
"Joes wedding actually" Rick chuckled.
"We began dating and suddenly we found out that your mother was pregnant" Rick smiled.
"And it was the best day of my life when you were born" Rick smiled letting a single tear fall.
"It's okay daddy, we're okay" Phoenix said desperately trying to cheer up her dad whom was sobbing in front of her.
"Yes baby, we're okay" Rick laughed wiping away his tears.
"Now I gotta go back on stage, I'll be back in half an hour and you better be singing all of the songs" Rick said pointing his finger at his little girl.
"Okay daddy" Phoenix smiled but coughed lightly.
As Rick walked out of the door he was stopped by a voice.
"Daddy!" Phoenix yelled out.
"Yes?" Rick said walking back into the room.
"Pour some sugar on me!" Phoenix cutely sang, and Rick couldn't help but laugh at his clever little girl.