Robert Plant - Led Zeppelin #1

Robert Anthony Plant

Imagine Robert being cheeky whilst drunk :$

"Robert, you're drunk go to bed" I laughed as I looked at the curly-haired man swaying back and forth barely able to lean on Jimmys shoulder. The two of you had received the task of hosting the annual New Years Eve party and it had gone amazing until Robert began downing every drink he had in sight, it was a huge gathering that took place in your mansion. Everyone was there, the band, their friends, the band's wifes, the band's wife's friends.

"Oh darling, don't be a party pooper" he slurred out as he took another sip of his beer.

It was rounding up to 2 AM and people were not even thinking about leaving, Robert was in the middle of the dance floor rocking out to Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Wonder. I couldn't help but smile looking at how happy he was dancing around with his mates.

"Honey i love this song, come dance!" Robert exclaimed rushing towards me grabbing my waist while i was trying to clean up the tables a bit.

As Robert grabbed me i accidently dropped a glass bottle on the floor.

"Oh fuck me" i groaned in irritation, i could hear childish laughter behind me.

"Again already?" Robert asked playfully as he crept up behind me, turning me around making me face him.

"It wasn't an invitation, Robert" I laughed, our faces were at most two inches apart, Robert teasingly flashed me a sexy smile. My heart felt like it was going to bust, my breath hitched just by looking at him.

"I should clean up" I mumbled breaking off the heat of the moment.

"Are you sure?" Robert said as his hand traveled from the back of my neck down to my ass giving it a tight a squeeze, i whimpered into his ear as i twirled my fingers around his beautiful blond curls

"No, definitely not sure" i quietly moaned as Robert kissed my neck, gently but passionatley.

"Get a room, will ya?" John yelled out.

"Oh fuck off" Robert yelled out as he picked me up over his shoulder, slapped my ass and ran upstairs.

To say the least, they didn't see more of Robert and i that night.