Axl Rose - GNR #2

Requested by; littlebluesoldier ! ♡

Imagine snuggling with Axl after a stressful day at work

You moaned as you took a deep puff of your cigarette. The smoke filled your lungs, it felt good. You could finally forget about the many rude customers you'd faced in just one shift. All the young men who kept on slapping your ass because of how short your waitress uniform was. If only they knew who your boyfriend was.

You'd many times considered telling Axl how you were treated at work, yet you knew he'd lose his fucking mind if he knew what guys were saying about his girlfriend.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning Y/N," Your coworker said as she walked out the backdoor which you were standing beside and walked down the sketchy alley which at some point led you to the main street.

Luckily for you, your boyfriend had allowed you to come over to his house whenever you'd done a late-night shift, plus; he only lived five minutes away from the shitty diner you worked at.

You put out the cigarette under your black boots, grabbed your bag, and began walking.

The frigid Los Angeles air violently whipped your brown hair from your face. It was chilly and dark. All you needed was a shower. A long hot shower to wash away the fried smell at the diner. And you needed Axl. Not sexually, you just needed to be around Axl, because the only time you ever truly felt safe and free was in Axl's grip.

You could already imagine how your night would end. Watching a movie, falling asleep with each other. There was nothing you enjoyed more than Axl's company.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

You didn't knock, you just walked in. After all, the two of you basically lived together. You were at his house when he wasn't at yours.

"Hello!" you called out and dropped the heavy bag off from your shoulder.

You were quick to take off the high heeled boots you'd been forced to wear at work to look more 'appealing'

"Hey babe"

Axl's voice was dark and raspy as always, in your opinion, it was the sexiest thing about him.

He walked down the stairs, you rushed towards him and enfolded him in a big hug.

"Well hello there" He chuckled, wrapping his strong arms around your torso.

"Shitty day?" He asked, it always amazed you how Axl and you were so alike. He never had to look twice before knowing your mood.

You nodded in response and buried your face deep in his chest.

"I got the bathtub ready for you," Axl said, you looked up at him in admiration. You truly loved that man with every single piece of your heart.

"How'd you kn-"

"I just do, now go up there or the water's gonna get cold" Axl smiled, you gave him a quick, but passionate peck on the lips before running upstairs.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

You soaked in the bathtub for almost half an hour, Axl had even decorated the bathroom with lit candles and roses.

"Was the bath nice?" Axl asked you as he met you in the hallway, you came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe he gave you last Christmas.

"It was amazing, thank you babe" You smiled and kissed him.

"I could really use some cuddles though," You said, Axl passed you a smirk, grabbed you, and swung you over his shoulder.

"Oh you'll get some cuddles alright," He laughed as he walked into the bedroom with you hanging on his shoulder.