Kurt Cobain - Nirvana #1

Kurt Donald Cobain
Requested by; ava_gvf  ♡

Imagine Kurt helping you get over an abusive relationship________________________________

________________________________

"Fuck you!" I screamed at my boyfriend as he grabbed my hair and flung me to the ground, using all of his power to kick me in the gut.
It was eleven o'clock in the evening, my boyfriend had once again come home blasted from another night at the local bar.
I confronted him and this is where we're at now.
"Why do you always act like such a bitch?" My boyfriend screamed at the top of his lungs as he grabbed my by the shirt and gave me a push making me fall over once again, the back of my head slamming against the wall.
"Stop, please" I begged, he chuckled at my begging and grabbed my shoulders as he shook me roughly.
"Don't talk until I tell you to!" He spat as he slapped me across the face.

"Yo, what the fuck are you doing!"

Kurt came running through the house as he easily knocked down my boyfriend aggressively and began kicking him in the face.
"Kurt, stop!" I yelled, not because I wanted to spare my boyfriend but because I didn't  want anything to happen to Kurt.
"C'mon lets go!" Kurt yelled as he grabbed my hand, the two of us ran through the dark streets of my neighbourhood.
At some point we ended up at our usual meeting place, under the local bridge by the river.
"What the fuck, why didn't you tell me about him?" Kurt yelled as we sat down by the grass under the bridge.
"Stop yelling at me, I've heard enough of that for tonight!" I yelled back, Kurt's face changed from ablaze to sorrowful.
"I'm sorry" he mumbled, I smiled at him sadly.
"You're bleeding" Kurt said as he nodded my towards me forehead.
I sighed annoyed, I moved my hand towards my forehead and felt a stinging sensation.
My fingers were covered in blood.
"Shit" I mumbled, it wasn't just any small scratch. It was a huge open wound dripping down my forehead.
"Here" Kurt passed me paper towel from his back.
"Thanks" I mumbled as I put the towel up to my stinging wound.
"This shit always happens to me, why?" I asked, tears stinging in my eyes. I sniffed and told myself to stop acting like a pussy.
"What?" Kurt asked me, I looked up at him.
"Finding all these guys who seem amazing and then everything turns to shit" I sighed angrily.
Kurt looked as if he was going to say something, but he kept quiet.
"You'll find someone great" he said placing his hand on my hand which was resting on my thigh.
I looked at him with a serious gaze, he looked to the ground.
"I don't want to ruin anything" I said breaking the tension, the feeling that we shared for each other were clear but complicated.
"Yeah" Kurt mumbled, he looked up at me and that's all it took. One look.
Our lips smashed together like fireworks.
It felt so right, but so wrong.
Suddenly Kurt pulled away.
"We shouldn't do this" he said looking at me, removing his hand from mine.
I sighed and nodded, but within a matter of seconds Kurt grabbed my face and once again our lips were reconnected.

"I like you, a lot"

"I like you a lot too" I said smiling at him.
It was an amazing ending on a horrible night, and a new start for another chapter in life.