Kiko Loureiro - Megadeth #1

| Requested by; EAKitty ♡ |
|I'm sorry if it's bad, I'm not great at angsty |stuff but I tried 𑁍
| Pedro Henrique Loureiro |

| Requested by; EAKitty ♡ | |I'm sorry if it's bad, I'm not great at angsty |stuff but I tried 𑁍 | Pedro Henrique Loureiro |

Imagine Kiko comforting you
⚠️ Warning; self harm included
____________________________

Worthless, that's how I felt. My mind was now once again back to its usual state of numbness and loneliness. I could feel the cuts on my left wrist burning, but that wasn't my biggest concern. My biggest concern was Kiko. If he found out what I had done to myself he would kill himself for not being able to help me.
It wasn't his fault, or anyone's fault except for myself. I did this, why? I couldn't help it, it was like a need, the need that a drug addict feels when it's been too long since the last fix, that was how I felt.

I laid in bed, face down as I sobbed. Even though it was a bright, warm summer day I was lying under the covers in my dark bedroom listing all the reasons why I didn't deserve a happy life.
Abruptly, I was driven from my thoughts as the front door to the house opened.
"Babe?" Kiko called out. It was as if I couldn't even move, like my body was trapped in its own trap.
"Babe, are you there?" Kiko called out once more as he entered the bedroom finding me in bed sobbing.
"Oh god, what happened honey?" He asked as he rushed to my side, sitting himself on the bed.
"Babe, what happened?" He asked again, I sat up in the bed with my hoodie over my head I looked at him, he looked worried.
"I don't deserve this" I sobbed, Kiko looked at me with a confused gaze.
"What do you mean?" Kiko asked as he grabbed my hand out of concern.
"I don't deserve this life, I don't deserve you, I don't deserve to be happy" I cried out, Kiko looked at me with wide eyes.
"Oh, baby" he sighed as he moved closer to me, letting me cry on his shoulder.
"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes upon, when I saw you backstage at our show for the first time I knew you were the one, I always have" he said, his voice shaking from trying to hold in his tears. I looked up at him with wide eyes, shocked by his touching speech
"I have never, and will never meet someone who can make me feel as special as you do, who can make me feel as accomplished as you do. I'm the luckiest man in the world to wake up next to you every day and I will never take it for granted" Kiko said sobbing quietly, he wasn't exactly an emotional guy so it was shocking to see him in this state.
"I love you baby, always" he said as he laid down next to me, cuddling me tightly.
"Always" I whispered, wrapping my arms around him finally being able to feel calm again.