Epilogue Part 3

SooNa

"Miss Gong, do you think it is enough?" Park JiMin is still styling his hair and it is starting to get on my nerves, he has been doing it for a while and I wanted him to stop. It is not like anyone is going to notice if his hair is not neat enough, Yoo JungYeon doesn't care about that and she would be confused instead.

"No one is going to stare at your hair, you have to get yourself mentally prepared for whatever that is going to happen later. You are about to confess to Yoo JungYeon whom you have been trying so hard to impress for the past 6 months and here you are, making sure that your hair stays in place." I told my true opinion about him touching his hair.

"Don't say that styling my hair is the only thing that I can do to not make myself lose my shit. I can't believe that I am doing it, it is a dream of mine to confess to Yoo JungYeon and I have been planning from the first time that I met her." He said and I gave him a judgmental look. "I am not a stalker just to make things clear but I know that I had feelings for Yoo JungYeon from the first time I met her, it was an unexpected meeting and I loved it that we got to sit next to each other for 5 minutes."

"You seem like a stalker to me," I told him and I looked out of the window, we are heading to the museum and I noticed that there are a lot of people at the museum, I thought that I have informed Mr Lee that the guests can't be here 2 hours before the exhibition starts and we are making the place look appropriate for a proposal before the actual exhibition takes place. "Why are there so many people? The exhibition is only going to start at 7 pm."

"You know that people would still come to visit when you have a huge fan base and your husband is so famous that he has his fans, the only thing that doesn't make you think that he is famous is that he dresses like a beggar all the time and he doesn't have anyone coming up to take photos with him." Park JiMin told me.

"The thing is that his fans are interested in his artworks and his unique style of painting, it is not like he paints his face on the canvas all the time," I said to him. "And he doesn't like taking photos as well which makes him not that famous but his paintings, you have to get it at an auction because it is too nice to not buy it and there is a lot of demand but there is only one of each painting that is being displayed at the exhibition."

"He is famous, I have seen his fangirls before, they are treating Lee Minhyuk as if he is their idol and they yell and scream his name whenever they see him." He told me and I glared at him. "But I am sure that he is not interested in anyone but you, you are his wife and you are the only woman in his life that he would love."

I handed him a box of pills. "Take some nerve-calming pills, it would help so much."

We arrived at the museum and it is indeed filled with people, it is going to get so hard to not let anyone in when we go into the store later on. We walked up to the museum and I could see that the decorations had been put up already, the flowers are here as well and we only have to wait for the leading female and our plan will go so smoothly.

I called for my husband as soon as we entered the museum but I don't hear any response, I called for him a few more times and I was shocked when someone was dragging him here. Who does he think that he can do this to my husband in broad daylight? And in front of so many people as well.

The person looked up and I gasped loudly, she is not supposed to be here at this timing. Why is she doing here for? "What is happening in here? Can you explain to me, Gong SooNa? Or you, Park JiMin?" She asked them both of us. "You can't lie to me about anything because I have seen it all."

"Well JungYeon, we are just trying to--" Park JiMin steps forward and took in a deep breath. "I am here to confess my feelings to you, Yoo JungYeon!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, he sure has guts for someone who has spent almost half a year to confess to someone.

Yoo JungYeon didn't speak for a few seconds and I am pretty sure that the plan is going to fail and Park JiMin is not going to pay for his services, I know that he is my friend but I am still charging him the full price since he is here as a customer. "Park Jimin... " She said his name and a few more seconds followed with her not saying anything as well, I signalled to Minhyuk that we need to leave them alone in here but she suddenly went up to him and kisses him on the lips.

It was a full minute that they decided to kiss and I took a video of it because it is so romantic and adorable of the two of them to finally realize the feelings that they have for each other, Lee Minhyuk puts his arm around me and he leaned closer to me. "Doesn't they make you happy by ending up together? It is the one time that Park JiMin has done right, he is a true man."

"What did you say to Yoo JungYeon that she had to kidnap you and then drag you in here when we have arrived?" I asked him still wondering what happened earlier.

"About that, she asked me to put up an act to make you guys confused but Park JiMin stopped the entire plan by telling his true feelings for her." He said to me. "That is the only thing that she wanted to hear from him, she has been liking him as well but she didn't want to confess to him first and she waited for Park JiMin to finally muster his courage so here we are. Was it a good plan?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"At least they are together right now, I would have punched Park JiMin if he still didn't confess to her." He said.

"Like how you confessed to me back then and you proposed to me as well? You couldn't wait for me to get ready and you were preparing for the big thing from the moment that you met me." I said to him, playing with his hand. "What do you even like about me?"

"Everything about you makes my heart flutter and I can't wait to spend the rest of my love with you, there is no one better than you and more supportive than you." He kissed me on the forehead. "I love you forever and ever, Lawyer Gong SooNa."

The end.