2

SooNa

I knocked on the door once again since he didn't answer the door and I considered kicking the door to get his attention. Is he dead?

"I know that you are inside, come out right now!" I shouted and gave a kick to his door which I regretted almost instantly. It hurts so much that I think that I have a bruise right now and it will be there for quite a while. Why did I even kick the door for?

I heard footsteps walking and it is reaching the door, someone is coming to the door and I stopped all my tactics of making him open the door for me so that I can rant to him about all the rubbish that has been around my doorstep. The door opened and a messy-haired guy came to the door, his face wasn't clean shaven as well and he got a bit of a stubble going on. Clearly, he isn't my type of man that I would fall for but he is mesmerizing me with his imperfect features. Who the heck is he?

"Who are you and what are you doing at my place?" He asks, looking down at me even though he isn't that tall but he is still tall for me who is 5 ft 3.

"Erm... I am your neighbor and I'm here to complain about something." I
commented barely being myself for the moment.

"Is it? Sorry, I must have been turned on the stereo way too loudly these days." He scratched his head and I looked away in disgust. How long did he not shower?

"No, it is not that. Look." I pointed my finger at the mess that was around my apartment and he followed.

"What happened?" He looked at me in confusion. I rolled my eyes. How dense is he?

"Your rubbish wasn't emptied and the huge gush of wind blew it to my doorstep making it messy."

"There was a huge gush of wind? I didn't even notice." He commented and I had the urge to punch him in the face. Has this guy been living in a cave all this time?

"Anyways, it is my fault right?" He asked and I nodded. "I'll handle this."

"Really? You would?"

"Give me your number." I step back, shocked at what he just said. What? Why?

"I have to ask someone to take care of this and the fact that you won't be around to get into the house with such a huge mess."

"And what does it have to do with getting my number?"

"You are my neighbor and you would have to stay here for a while."

"Why must I? I would stay at a nearby hotel than to stay with you, a complete stranger," I told him. What if he tries to take advantage of me when I'm asleep?

"Then stay there and don't come back." He said closing the door. "I will be able to blast my music all I want if my neighbor is gone."

"Fine, I will be so happy that you are willing to do that for me," I said as I boarded the lift which took me to the first level and I made a call to a certain someone at the same time, he told me that he should be arriving in Seoul by this time. He picked after a few calls, he is that busy.

"Hello?" He says in his sleepy voice, he just woke up from his nap.

"JinYoung Oppa, can I go to your apartment right now? I have some kind of an emergency and I have nowhere to go to, my parents live too far from here."

"Sorry but I'm still in Singapore, there is a delay in the flight and I don't think that I will be able to let you stay for the night." I pouted upon hearing that, he is always having delays in his flights and never arrive in time. What is wrong with the airline companies these days?

"It's okay, I will just get in on my own. What is your PIN number?" A long silence was followed after that, he didn't want me to know his PIN. He is a secretive person even though I'm dating him, it feels like I'm his distant friend and not someone that he has to tell this thing to.

"Fine, I will just go to some random hotel--" I stopped talking as I felt water droplets falling from the sky, I looked up and my face was wet instantly. What was supposed to be tiny water droplets became a huge rainstorm in a matter of seconds and I'm freaking drenched in the rain? I ran to the shelter and realized that I can't go anywhere else as my car is parked far away and the fact that I am soaked in the rain. My makeup is freaking wet and my phone is faulty from taking too much water from the rain. I let out a cry, what is with my luck today?

I got freaked out by my assistant today and threatened her, I couldn't enter my house as it was too dirty to even go near, my neighbor nonchalantly handled the situation that I was in, my boyfriend didn't allow me to get to his apartment and lately I'm drenched because I got caught in it while making a call to the stupid Park JinYoung that refuses to tell me his PIN number. I looked at the lift debating whether I would want to go back or wait till the rain stops and I will go and find someplace to stay but I will catch a cold by then. Will he even allow me to stay in his apartment?? I don't even know his name and I'm wanting to stay the night. Am I crazy?

His house is definitely messy and I don't want to be in there but I will catch a cold the longer I stay under the shelter. What should I do?

I will just do what my instincts tell me to and I will never regret it. I arrived at the door of his apartment knocking on his door again. I will beg him even if he doesn't want to, I have to take a warm shower this instant.

He opened the door. "What is it again-- it is raining?"

I nodded. "Can I stay for the night?"