Chapter 18

A/N: Hey guys! How are we today? My sister tested positive for Covid on Saturday, so I can't go to work or go to campus until the end of next week. My birthday is also on Wednesday, so I'm excited for that :) Here's your chapter, I haven't edited it, so please let me know if there's anything wrong. Love you guys so much and enjoy! -Tori  

Louis pinched the space between his eyebrow as he was grading papers that following day. He showed up far before homeroom began because he was on the phone with Devin last night, arguing. He was up all night, so he had no time to do his job and get essays graded, He was exhausted and had a major headache. His tea didn't help him, and the sun shining through the windows also didn't help.  

A ding from his phone startled him, causing him to accidentally draw a huge red line through a student's paper. He sighed and looked at the phone, already knowing it was Harry. Harry always texted him before school. 

My Baby 💕: Good morning :) 

Louis' emotions were all over the place at the moment. Ever since Devin called Louis, and the two talked, Louis was dreading school that day. He didn't want to see Harry and have to act as if everything was fine. He'd have to tell Harry, but what was the point? Honesty is important, but if Louis was getting divorced, it shouldn't really be that big of a deal. 

Louis shook his head at that thought. That was so incredibly wrong, and he knew that Harry deserved to know that he was still a married man. He just didn't know how to bring up the conversation or how to tell him. 

To My Baby 💕: Hi darling, how was your night? Can't wait too see you today :) 

Harry would never admit that he stared at his phone while he waited for a response from Louis. His cheeks flushed when the name 'daddy lou' appeared on his phone with the message written under the notification.  

Harry smiled happily as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and made his way out to a black BMW that sat outside his car. He could see Niall's blonde hair from the passenger seat. He got in the back seat of the car, humming happily to himself.

"Love your outfit today, H," Niall said, complimenting the small boy's mint green sweater and white leggings. He went simple today, but he still beamed at the compliment. 

"Thanks!" He exclaimed. "Got it from this store I found on Pinterest. Isn't it cute? The sweater?" 

"Yeah! It looks nice," 

When the boys arrived at school, Harry groaned at the sight of rain that just started. He was wearing white pants! He had to hurry inside before the rain revealed the sight of his baby pink thong. 

"I gotta hurry inside before the rain makes these leggings see-through," He said and rushed inside and straight to his locker. He grabbed his books before skipping over to Louis' classroom, about to whip open the door. However, it was locked, and the lights were off. Harry frowned. "Lou," He groaned. He sat by the door and frowned slightly. He was so excited to tell Louis about his day with Zayn and Niall, but he'd have no time to if Louis wasn't in his room right now. 

The sound of footsteps caused Harry to look up, and what was meant to be a big smile, ended up only being a quarter of a smile, when Louis came walking down the hall with Mr. Payne on his left. 

"Mornin' Harry," Louis said once the two adults approached the door. "You coming in?" He asked. Harry stood up and shook his head. "You can if you want," He shrugged. "C'mon Harry," He turned to Liam, getting the hint. "Li, I'll talk to you later," Mr. Payne walked away, and suddenly, that big smile returned to Harry's face as he followed the older man into the classroom.