Chapter 16

Hi guys! It's been a while. I thought I would give you an update on my dog. Unfortunately, we had to put him down almost three weeks ago. He was doing really bad, and we didn't want to be selfish and force him to live longer. He was in so much pain and was crying a lot, and so we did what was right. I miss him so so much, and I wish that he was here still, but I'm also relieved that he's healthy now. He has been my best friend since 1st grade, and it breaks my heart not having him here with me. I'm just glad he's no longer in pain. 

Also, I made another mistake lol. I made harry 18 when he should be only 17. His birthday is in February, like in real life, so his birthday will be after winter break. Louis will also just be turning 34. As of now, he is 33. Sorry. I wasn't really thinking when I started this story! Hope this fixes any confusion!

It was that next week and the kids at school were getting ready to leave for winter break. They had only four days this week, and Friday would be their first day off. They had a week and a half of break, so Harry was definitely looking forward to not being in school. The only downside was that he probably wouldn't see Louis as often. He was also quite sad that he couldn't see him on his birthday. Since Louis' birthday was Christmas Eve, it would be difficult for the two to separate themselves from their families. He had planned a whole thing in his head, but Louis had to tell him the truth that being together on his birthday and Christmas wasn't a smart idea. 

"Louis?" Harry said from Louis' lap during lunch that Monday. Louis had his arms wrapped around Harry, his lips attached to the young boy's neck as he left kisses up and down his neck.  

"Hm?" Louis hummed against Harry's skin. Harry squirmed under his lips as he felt Louis' teeth graze his skin.

"First of all, I will kill you if there's a bruise on my neck when you're finished. Second of all, I just, I'm going to miss you," Louis removed his mouth from Harry's neck. Harry turned around on Louis' lap, a small pout on his lips. 

"Who says we won't see each other at all? We just can't be together on Christmas-" 

"Or your birthday," He pouted more. "I wanted to give you the most amazing birthday sex. The best birthday sex you could ever imagine,"

"You can still give me the best birthday sex. It'll just have to be before or after Christmas," 

"It ruins the fun," Louis pecked Harry's lips, a small chuckle leaving his lips. 

"You just wanna have sex with me, huh," He joked. Harry frowned and hit his chest lightly.

"Obviously not. You're amazing and I just wanna see you everyday," 

"We'll figure something out, baby. We can call every day. We can talk about this after school, okay? Just let me hold you right now," Harry sighed and turned back around so Louis could continue kissing his neck. "Since I can't bruise your neck," He said and gently pushed down the collar of Harry's sweater. He lowered it down enough where his lips could reach right below his collar bone, attaching his lips there. He nibbled the skin lightly, Harry biting his lip in response. 

"Mm, Lou," 

The two nearly jumped out of their skin when there was a knock at the door. Harry flew out of Louis' lap and just sat in the chair next to him, looking at his phone. Everyone knew that Harry ate lunch in here, so it wasn't odd to find him there. The odd part was him receiving a hickey from his teacher. Luckily, Mr. Payne didn't see anything. 

"Hey Louis. Oh! Hi Harry, how are you?" Harry smiled and waved at his other teacher. 

"Good! Been working hard on that study guide for the exam tomorrow,"