Chapter 29

A/N: Hi guys! I'm so glad I was able to update once more! The rest of April and the first half of May are gonna be pretty busy for me because I graduate college and there's a lot still left to do! lol but anyway, please enjoy and let me know your thoughts! Will be editing at a later time! Love you all 🥰 -Tori

Harry waved to Niall and Zayn as they drove away, leaving Harry on Louis' front porch. He rang the doorbell, which was odd because normally he just walked in. He was anxious.

Louis opened the door, his eyebrow raised. He immediately grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him inside, shutting the door behind him.

"Baby, why didn't you just come in?" He asked as he hugged his baby. He kissed the mop of curls. Harry already felt tears pricking his eyes, but he fought them away as he just nuzzled himself closer to the older man, just wanting to be comforted by Louis. "Wanna wear some comfy clothes?" He asked. Harry still wore what he wore last night, the red lipstick still on his face. The younger boy just nodded against Louis' chest. "Alright, c'mon," Louis lead Harry up the steps and into his room, where he let Harry choose the shirt of his choosing. Louis knew he would go for the hoodie he wore to bed last night. Harry quickly changed into the hoodie and a pair of Louis' sweatpants.

Normally, Harry would prefer his own silk pajama, but he sure did love wearing Louis' clothes. They smelled like him, and Harry found that comforting. Especially after last night's events.

"You're awfully quiet," Louis pointed out once Harry walked out of the bathroom after he washed the make up off his face. Harry plopped down on the bed beside his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around Louis' torso, the two still sitting up.  Louis then just scooted back against the headboard, resulting in Harry laying down with his head in Louis' lap. From there, Louis just played with Harry's gorgeous curls. "Baby," He started. "You haven't spoken a word since you walked in. How was the party? You looked absolutely amazing last night," Harry just shrugged, not replying. He really just wanted to lay there and drown in the warmth that was Louis. "Harry...?" Harry thought back to last night, squeezing his tear-filled eyes shut to keep himself from crying.

"I love you," Harry's voice was shaky, due to just wanting to cry.

"Baby, I love you too, but there's obviously something wrong," Harry sighed.

"You know I love you, right?" Harry said, finally getting the courage to lay on his back now so that he could look up at Louis, who was already looking down at him.

"Of course I do," Louis replied as he leaned down to press a soft and gentle kiss to Harry's lips. "Harry, please tell me what's going on," Harry sighed once again and sat up.

"Okay," He sat cross-crossed. "Two things I have to tell you. One is not really bad. You might be mad for a second, but I promise it's fine. But the second thing I know you'll be mad,"

"Alright?" Louis said with a raised eyebrow. "Go on,"

"Okay, well the first thing. Niall and Zayn know about us," Louis nodded, not reacting at all to that, causing Harry to look at him weirdly. Harry thought he was gonna freak out at him. "Hello? Earth to Louis" Louis just shrugged.

"I sorta figured that they knew for a long time. I mean, they're your best friends. And Niall isn't quiet," That made Harry giggle lightly.

"They saw your contact name on my phone and then just figured it out themselves. But they said as long as I'm happy, they don't care," He said and shrugged. Louis have him a confused look.

"...what's my contact name?" Harry's face turned a bright pink, immediately avoiding Louis' stare.

"You really wanna know?" Louis nodded. Harry pulled up Louis' contact and showed him 'Daddy Lou👅💦', causing Louis to groan.