Chapter 34

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while. I've just been super busy with life. But here's another chapter for you finally! Hope you enjoy! Let me know your thoughts on the comments and remember to vote!! love you guys! -Torixx

*trigger warning: very brief mention of rape*

Harry tossed and turned all night on Tuesday. He got his homework done early and just sent himself to bed. When his mother found out about Jacob returning to school, she threatened to sue the school, but Harry told her to remain calm and that he would be fine. As much as he didn't believe that, he didn't want his mother to stress.

Harry stared at the clothes in his closet for a good 20 minutes. What should he wear? His normal clothes? What if one of them says something? He also wanted to be confident and prove to those assholes that they didn't affect him at all.

"Ugh!" His mother already left for work, so he was alone in the house, and he really just wanted to cry as he could not make a decision... Then he had an idea: skip.

He didn't think his mum would mind considering she knew today would be difficult. However, Louis would worry but, Harry honestly didn't really even think of Louis. His mind at that moment was how the hell was he supposed to get through the day. He shoved his clothes back in his closet and kept his silk pajamas on. He didn't text Louis, Niall, or Zayn. He brushed his teeth and went downstairs to make himself tea and breakfast to take back upstairs. His plan for the day was to watch 'New Girl' and eat snacks all day. Instead of dealing with his problems, he just decided to ignore it. Tomorrow would be different. He planned to go to school.

As he laid in bed, he was in the middle of an episode when he began to think to himself. His thoughts went back to that day in the locker room where he was assaulted. He thought that skipping school would've been fine, but he just started to cry. He had his phone off so that no one could reach him. He simply just wanted to be left alone for the day.

Harry hadn't thought about that day in a long time. Louis has been the best support for him. Niall and Zayn too, but Louis was different. He distracted Harry from the past, which is why his feelings now hit him like a truck going full speed. He couldn't understand why he truly believed he was confident enough to go to school, wearing his own clothes, but then he couldn't even get himself to go today.

Despite wanting to be alone and by himself that day, he felt the urge to run to Louis and to seek comfort. But he was working. And Harry didn't have anything of his the house (because he didn't want his mother to see), so he thought of an idea. He kept his silk pajamas on, but got a jacket and shoes. He grabbed his car keys and got on his car, speeding off to Louis' house. He parked in the driveway and went through the back door because that's where he knew the house key was. He grabbed it from the potted plant beside the door and stepped inside, going straight upstairs to his bedroom. He removed his shoes and jacket before climbing under the covers. He just closed his eyes and let himself fall asleep.

-

The first thing Louis did when he arrived at school that morning was go right into the principle's office.

"Morning Louis," She greeted with a smile. He refused to smile.

"Can I see Jacob's schedule, Dr. Adams?" He said with zero kindness in his voice. "I need to know that Harry will be nowhere near this kid today," She knew he cared for Harry. Obviously she had no idea just how much and on what level, but she knew he had a soft spot for the kid. She knew he'd pay her a visit at some point that day.

"I'm not supposed to, but I'll show you. His and Harry's," She showed them on her computer, Louis studying them closely to compare them.

"That needs to change," He pointed to their lunch periods. "Change Jacob's to the first lunch period because I'm not risking them passing each other in the hall," Harry had the late lunch, and currently Jacob was scheduled for the second lunch, meaning they would see each other coming in and out of the room.