Chapter 28

A/N: Another update! I was bored and was procrastinating, so here's another update! Hope you all like it. Please remember to comment and vote! I love seeing what you guys have to say!! Love you!! -Tori xx ps. Again, I will edit this later

Harry was in his room Saturday evening, getting ready for Zayn's party. He really didn't want to go, but he already committed to it. Zayn and Niall both seemed excited to have their best friend join them.

He wore a long-sleeve lightly sparkly black shirt that was slightly see through. He wore just a pair of black jeans and a pair of black heels. He wore bright red lipstick and dark eye makeup. He was actually surprised at his reflection, thinking he actually looked hot. He wanted Louis to see, so he sent him a quick picture.

He finished getting ready just as Niall texted him to tell him he was out front. Obviously Zayn was already at his house, so just Niall and Harry went together. When they showed up, it was packed. It was like Zayn invited the whole school. Harry felt his nerves building up. He hated this.

"Do I have to go?" Harry asked Niall as they sat out front of the house. Niall looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Yes," He let out a sigh when he realized just how nervous Harry actually was. "Listen, just come have fun for a little
bit. If you really hate it and really wanna leave, we can leave," Harry just shyly nodded. "Come on," The two got out of the car.

Zayn was in the middle of a conversation when he noticed his friends come in. He smiled from ear to ear and left his friend, hugging Harry.

"You actually came!" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah,"

"You look hot!" He yelled over the loud music. "Come on, let's get you a drink!" the three friends went and got themselves solo cups filled with beer. Harry only drank occasionally with Louis, which was only a glass or two of wine. He was totally out of his element here.

He took a small sip of the beer and was actually shocked that he didn't hate it.

The night went on, and Harry was practically wasted. He stuck by Niall and actually had conversations with people. This was good. He was actually having fun.

"Harry!" He heard from across the room. His smile grew at Alexis waved from across the living room. Harry had no idea that someone such as Alexis would come to a high school party.

She hurried over.

"You look sexy!" Harry grinned.

"Thanks!" He waved to her friends. Skye and Zoey were super nice too.

Another hour went by, and now Harry was just completely wasted. He could barely walk straight, hence why he was forced to sit on a couch, instructed by Niall.

"I'll be right back!" Niall shouted and stumbled away, probably to either piss or get more beer. Niall was not a lightweight like Harry was, so he wasn't nearly as wasted as Harry.

Harry was sitting next to some straight couple who were sucking each others faces off. Harry was too drunk to care.

As he waited for Niall, he sat there holding his head. He shouldn't have been drinking like this, but he was just having so much fun. He looked up when he thought Niall returned. Instead, his eyes widened at the sight of Jason. He was pretty sure Zayn would have never invited him. Zayn hated him, despite never even actually meeting the guy .

"Harry!" In Harry's own drunken state, he couldn't tell if Jason was drunk or not. How the hell was he allowed to go to a party? Harry didn't realize he was even allowed to leave his house unless he was going to school. "I need to talk to you!"