Chapter 10

**This chapter is really intense and has a lot to do with sexual assault. If you wish to skip this chapter, it won't offend me, so skip if you feel uncomfortable**

Harry sat there waiting for five minutes, glancing at his phone for the time. Louis had texted him a couple of times, but Harry didn't even open the messages, knowing Louis would see that he read the messages without responding. 

A moment later, he heard footsteps and immediately got scared, starting to shake and tap his foot to the beat of his racing heart. He picked at the skin around his nails and gnawed on his lip. 

"There she is," The voice echoed through the empty locker room. "Look at me while I talk to you, fag," Harry tried to listen, but he couldn't. He just sat there, not looking at the kid. That only pissed Jacob off as he gripped Harry's chin and forced him to look up at him. "Stand up," Jacob ordered. Jason, Alex, and Drew stood in here too. Jason just watched as Jacob and the other had their way with Harry. It wasn't too bad yet. 

"You like boys, yeah?" Alex asked, a sly smirk on his face. Harry gulped from nervousness but nodded anyway. 

"Y-Yes," Jacob snorted and grabbed Harry's face to make him look up at him.

"Prove it," Jacob yanked Harry up by the back of the neck and pushed him against the wall, causing Harry to yelp and cower back in fear. That only made the boys in the room laugh, all but Jason. Harry looked at him for help, but just stood there.

"P-Please stop," Harry pleaded as Jacob grinder onto Harry, causing friction between their crotches. Harry was trying to shove Jacob off of him, tears in his eyes. "Get off of me!" He yelled, but Jacob put his hand over Harry's mouth to shut him up. "P-Please leave me alone," He was almost in tears, and all Jason did was look down in shame. That's was all he did. Jacob let each of his friends have their fun teasing the boy, but Jason refused and just stood back. Jacob just rolled his eyes at their friend and continued the assault. 

"Harry, dear," Jacob said in his ear. "Suck my cock, yeah? You gay faggot," Harry instantly thought back to his old school and thought of the group of guys that did this exact thing to him. Harry whimpered, a tear going down his cheek as he felt so afraid of the bully in front of him. Jacob took his hand and ran to Harry's zipper, sliding it down and then his underwear. Harry tried so hard to fight back, but now he was crying too much and it was hard to focus on what he tried to do. He was sobbing so hard and when he saw Jason, he saw him crying quietly too. 

"H-Help me!" Harry pleaded to Jason in pure agony, but before Jason could even move, Jacob started to jerk Harry off, making him hard. Harry hated that his body was reacting against his wished, giving into the feeling Jacob was forcing onto him. The boy stood there and cried, still trying to get away from Jacob, but Alex and Drew held a firm grip on Harry's arms, keeping him from moving. 

"Aw look! He's loving it! Jacob said as Harry squeezed his eyes shut to keep himself from cumming. He didn't want to give into Jacob's satisfaction. "Come on pretty girl, just do it. I know you want to. It'll feel so good," Harry couldn't help himself and on accident, released and so Jacob laughed and shoved the boy to the ground, unbuckling his jeans and yanking down his pants. "Joining?" He asked his friends. Drew pulled his pants down too, lining himself with Harry's mouth while Jacob took the back. Before either of them could make a move, Jason grabbed Jacob and threw him to the ground.

"Leave him alone! Get off of him!" He got down on the ground and started to beat the shit out of Jacob while Drew pulled his pants up and kneed Harry in the stomach, going to grab Jason. Harry immediately stood up and pulled on his panties and pants, sitting against the lockers and sobbing while his whole body shook in fear. He couldn't watch as Jason and Jacob fought, both punching at each other's faces and causing blood to go everywhere. Jason ended up onto of Jacob, ready to punch him square in the face, but he never hit him. Instead he spat in his face. "This shit ends now. Do you hear me? He's gay, whatever? You're a worthless piece of scum who deserves nothing but whatever shit life has to give you. I'm reporting you to not only the principle of this school but to the police as well for raping him. Get out. Now." Jason got off of Jacob, in which they both got up. Without a word, the three assholes walked away, but before they left, Jason cleared his throat. "By the way, I'm gay," The three stayed silent as they walked out of the locker room.