Chapter 35

A/N: Hi! Happy New Year everyone!! Can't believe it's 2024! Anyway, here is a chapter for you guys! Please remember to vote and comment your thoughts! Love you all -Torixx

Harry had to stop at home to get an outfit to wear tomorrow. His mother wasn't home, so it was just him in the house. He bit his lip as he looked through his closet, pulling out a light pink blouse. He would keep it simple. He was a little too anxious to wear a skirt and one of his sweaters, so he decided the blouse was a better option. He could've worn the blue one, but at the same time, he still wanted to show off that he still had some confidence, which was why he chose pink. He folded that and put it into his overnight duffel bag (which was hot pink and black). He also grabbed a pair of light washed blue skinny jeans, folding them and placing them into the bag as well. He looked down at his shoe collection and just went with a low white heel, placing them in his bag. That would work. Not too crazy but also still him. He packed his make up and then all of his other essentials before leaving and heading back to Louis'.

Once again, Harry struggled to fall asleep. Louis was fast asleep with Harry's back pressed against his chest, his arm spooning him. Louis fell asleep hours ago, and Harry just laid there with his eyes wide open. He wiggled in Louis' grip and managed to break free from his arms. He laid flat on his back and stared up at the ceiling.

Thoughts just kept running though Harry's head. He had no idea what tomorrow would bring. He knew Louis, Niall and Zayn would never let anything happen to him.

Harry wiggled around more, trying his hardest go get comfortable to try and go to sleep, but he couldn't.

"Baby," Louis mumbled. "Why are you moving around so much?"

"I can't sleep," Louis opened his eyes and peaked at the digital clock on his high stand. It was 2:30. Harry turned so that he could face Louis.

"How come?" Harry shrugged.

"I don't know why I'm getting so worked up. You said you made sure there was no possible way for me to run into him with his schedule, so I shouldn't be so worried,"

"It's normal to feel nervous, Harry. But please try and go to sleep. I'll be there with you tomorrow, and so will Niall and Zayn. You're not facing this alone," Harry just nodded, avoiding eye contact. "C'mere," Harry scooted back over and snuggled up against Louis. "I love you,"

"Love you, too," Louis kissed the top of his curly head.

"Go to sleep," Harry shut his eyes, the comfort from Louis helping him drift off to sleep.

Louis woke up from his alarm. He smiled down at Harry who was still fast asleep in his arms. He gently shook his shoulders.

"Mm," Harry mumbled. "Morning," He said.

"Morning, baby. Ready to face the day?"

"I guess so," Harry rolled onto his back, rubbing some of the tiredness from his eyes. "Can I use your shower?"

"Of course,"

Harry took a quick shower, and groaned once he stepped out. He didn't have a towel.

"Louis!" He called. "Can you bring me a towel?" Soon enough Louis stood in the doorway with a towel, biting his lip as he looked Harry up and down. "Stop it!" He giggled. "It's 6:30 in the morning,"

"Hey, I'm just admiring your perfect body," Harry playfully rolled his eyes as he wrapped the towel around his waist, following Louis back to his bedroom.

The two got ready together. Louis was fixing his tie when he glanced at Harry who frowned at himself in the mirror when he was fully dressed. He was having doubts; Louis could tell. He finished his tie before going over to him and wrapped his arms around him from behind.