Chapter 20

It's One direction's Anniversary so here you go (: I wouldn't be able to write this fanfic if One Direction never existed so enjoy :) Love you guys. What is your favorite One Direction song from each album? From UAN, I like Stole my heart, TMH=Irresistible, Midnight Memories=Right Now, FOUR=Fireproof, MITAM=I Want to Write You a Song :)

Also, if there are typos, kindly point them out, and I will fix them eventually :)

Harry woke up the following day, stretching his arms high above his head, the bones in his back making a popping sound. He immediately reached for his phone to send Louis a quick 'good morning' text. It was quite early, but that was because Harry's sleep schedule was still synced up with school. After getting out of bed, he went to brush his teeth in order to rid his mouth of the nasty morning breath. 

He went downstairs to see his mum just hanging out on the sofa with a cup of tea in her hands and the TV on. 

"Mornin' mum," He greeted. She turned to look at him, a small smile on her face. 

"Hey, sweetie. Sleep well?"

"Yeah, the best sleep I've had in a while" Last night with Louis was just absolutely amazing, and Harry was just happy. He had an amazing boyfriend and two very best friends. What more could someone need or want? He had it all, and it felt like he was on cloud 9. Nothing could ruin his perfect life. 

Anne couldn't hide the smile on her lips. Harry's been through shit more than once, and it just made her so happy to see her baby happy finally. 

"Honey, why don't you ask your friends to come over? I never got the chance to meet Niall, and it would be lovely to see Zayn again," 

"Sure!" Harry sent his friends a text, inviting them over for lunch.

From Zayn: Sure! Haven't seen your mum in forever :) 

From Niall: She seems lovely, I'll be there.

"Mum, please don't embarrass me. These are my only friends," He pleaded as soon as the doorbell rang. He ran to the door and casually opened the door. He couldn't help but throw his arms around Zayn.

"Hey Haz," Harry let go and then moved over to hug Niall. If it wasn't obvious, Harry was a hugger. 

"Niall, this is my mum. Mum, this is Niall. You and Zayn alre-" Before he could finish the sentence, Anne threw her arms around the dark haired boy.

"Oh, it's so good to see you again, Zayn," 

"You too," He smiled as the two let go of the hug. Anne sighed and shook her head at Niall before hugging him as well.

"And you're the new friend who's taking care of my son at school? I'm happy to finally meet you," 

"He's a new best friend of mine. And it's lovely to meet you too Ms..." He trailed off.

"Just call me Anne, okay?" Both boys nodded. "You still have to call me Mum" She 'warned' Harry, who just rolled his eyes. 

"Yes, Mum," 

Harry led the boys up to his room where they hung out the last time, when Anne wasn't home. 

"Your mum is just as amazing as I remember," Zayn said. Harry knew he was lucky to have such an amazing mother as Anne. He knew that many others like him didn't have the same luck when it came to acceptance and love. Anne was the best. She was always understanding and always showed her support for Harry. Harry wasn't scared to tell his mum he was gay. Deep down, she already knew, and she had just been waiting for him to tell her. So, when he did, she was ready to tell him how much she loved him and how much she was proud of him.