Chapter 24

A/N: Hey guys! Im back! So sorry that this took so long to be posted. I have been busy since the year started with school and now work and my internship. I have barely any free time anymore, but I really wanted to get you a chapter. It's not amazing, but I really wanted to get something to you. I hope i can update more! Love you guys!

-

Harry didn't realize he cried him self to sleep in his car until a loud boom of thunder scared him awake. He rubbed the tears from his face and checked the time. It was almost 11 at night. He remembered why he was there to begin with and shook his head to try and forget what happened earlier that night.

He sniffled and put his car in drive, setting off for home. Thankfully his mother was asleep when he returned, so he just went to bed. Well he tried. Sleep wasn't really on his side tonight. He tossed and turned until the sun came up.

His phone rang the moment the first ray of sunlight shone through his window. He saw 'Daddy Lou👅💦' on the screen and rolled his eyes, hitting decline and pulling the covers right over his head. However, the phone started to ring again. And again, Harry declined. Should he let Louis explain? He could feel himself getting overwhelmed. He had no one to cry to because despite being angry at Louis, he didn't want to cost the man his job.

He was so upset, but he didn't want to run back to Louis. Harry didn't want to hear it the excuses from Louis. He lied to him. At least Louis and his ex weren't still in love with each other. Though it still hurt. Louis was married when he got with Harry. Even though they were divorced, it made no sense to Harry as to why Louis would keep that from him. If it wasn't a big deal, he would've mentioned it months ago. Harry told Louis everything. Harry had been through hell and back more than once, and he told him. The part that hurt Harry more wasn't the fact that they were divorced. It's just the fact that he lied in general. Harry made it clear that Louis could trust him because Harry trusted him. He put everything on the table for Louis to see, and Louis still lied. Did he not trust Harry? What else of importance was he not telling?
*
*
Harry acted as if nothing happened for the next few days so his mother wouldn't question or worry about him. Today was the first day back from winter break. That meant he had to become face to face with Louis. No, he wasn't going to show up early tomorrow to sneak a kiss like he normally did. He wasn't going to spend lunch with him, and he wasn't going to stay after school either.

Harry wore simple clothes today. He just wore skinny jeans, and a light blue blouse with short tan heels on. Usually he'd tease Louis a bit, but he wasn't feeling it today. Obviously.

Louis had a feeling that Harry wasn't going to show up thirty minutes early today, so he just got to work and started writing some stuff on the white board for his first period class. He was anxious to see him. He needed to talk to him though. He knew he fucked up. He knew he should've told Harry about his previous marriage before things got so serious between the two.

Louis jumped when the door opened and a few students walked in. Even though he was expecting it, he was still disappointed when it wasn't Harry.

The school bell rang right after Harry walked in. Louis' heart jolted slightly at the sight. He loved that boy. Even though they were fighting right now, he still wanted to just kiss him.

Harry sat down and glanced at the older man, his eyes red and puffy from crying the past few days. He looked away and didn't look at him anymore during home room. Before Harry could leave the room, he was unintentionally the last one out, Louis said his name.

"Will you be joining me for lunch?" Louis asked.

Harry said nothing and just walked out. He stopped by his locker to grab something that he forgot for the first period of the day. All he wanted was to be wrapped up in Louis' hug. But he was just so hurt. He was confused about his feelings because he also wanted to ignore Louis all day and not talk to him ever again. He knew that would be impossible because 1) that's still his teacher and 2) he still loved him and didn't think he would be able to ignore him forever. He just didn't know what to do.