Chapter 15

A/N: Hi! so before I went back and changed part of this book, I forgot that I made Niall Harry's old best friend. But then I went and introduced him again alter in the book as his new friend. I went back and made Harry's childhood friend Zayn instead. Sorry for the confusion! 

This is a smutty chapter so get ready 

At the end of last period of the same day, Harry stayed in his seat packing up on purpose so he was alone with Louis in the room. Once all of the students were gone, Harry quickly shut his backpack and skipped over to Louis after shutting the door, plopping down on Louis' lap. 

"Hey, pretty," Louis pressed a kiss to Harry's temple. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look today yet?" Harry giggled, a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks. 

"Yes, during lunch," 

"Well, I'm gonna tell you again. You look absolutely stunningly beautiful today,"

"Well, thank you," Harry turned so he straddled Louis' lap. "Kiss me?" Louis didn't have to be told twice as he held Harry's face in his hands, pressing his lips to Harry's. At first, the kiss was simple and sweet. Their lips moved together perfectly, moving at a slow and passionate pace. That lasted until Louis moved his hands down to Harry's waist, moving them under his little skirt. He took two handfuls of Harry's pretty bum, kneading it, earning a few moans from Harry. Louis took the opportunity to dip his tongue in Harry's mouth, Harry accepting the intrusion. Harry whimpered slightly as he felt Louis getting hard beneath him. 

"Want me to make you feel pretty?" Louis said seductively against Harry's panting mouth. The younger of the two just nodded. "Lean over the desk for me, pretty," Harry got up and cleared part of Louis' desk before bending over it, blinking innocently at his teacher. Louis stood up and leaned down so he was face to face with Harry. "You want me to fuck you, darling?"

"Yes please, Sir," Louis smirked and stood back up, going to the end of the desk where Harry's beautiful ass was. He pulled down his pretty little skirt and bit his lip at the lacy white panties the beautiful boy wore. Louis ran his finger over his crack, a whimper leaving Harry's lips. Louis played with Harry's bum a bit more, hitting them slightly to watch it jiggle. 

"So pretty for me," Louis stepped away from Harry and went over to the door, locking it and pulling the curtain down so no one could see or walk in. Louis walked back over to Harry while undoing his belt. The jingle of the belt being removed made Harry whimper. "Oh, what's wrong, darling? Can I hit that pretty little bum with this?" Harry looked back at Louis, his mouth watering at the sight of the black belt. 

"P-Please," He stuttered. 

"Please what, Harry," 

"Please sir,"

"Of course, darling. Remember, you have to be quiet, baby doll. The walls are pretty thin,"Louis set his belt next to Harry's waist and moved his hands to the boy's panties. He hooked his fingers  under the elastic part of the panties, pulling them down, biting his lip at the beauty in front of him. "You've got a pretty little ass, don't you?" Louis crouched down so he was face to face with Harry's ass, using his hands to spread his cheeks apart. He pushed his face forward and licked a stripe against the young boy's hole. Harry gasped and gripped the edges of the desk. Harry's legs shook as the feeling overwhelmed him. He needed Louis now. He needed him inside to him. Forget the belt. He just needed Louis. 

"S-Sir! Please j-just fuck me," He begged. 

"Oh baby, I'm not fucking you yet. When I'm done making that pretty little ass red, you're going to call your mummy and tell her you'll be at the library for a few hours, yeah? I'm gonna take you home and make you feel so good, baby. Yeah? Can you do that for me?" Harry just whimpered and nodded. Louis stood up and smacked a hand against Harry's cheek, earning a yelp. "Words,"