Chapter 27

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this update!! I really wanted to get you an update last week, but I got caught up with school, and I've just been really busy. Let me know your thoughts on the chapter! I'll edit it later because I have to go to class. Love you guys! -Tori xx

-

The next day, Harry was trying to find what to wear. He left Louis' house around 7 yesterday, but he talked to him on the phone the majority of the night. He didn't tell his mother yet about Jason, and he really wasn't ready to tell her.

He had his phone to his ear talking to Louis as he was decided which sweater he wanted to wear today.

"Do you need me to talk to the principle today?" Louis asked. He was at home also adjusting his outfit; his usual suit and tie. He wore a grey and suit today with a burgundy tie, black shoes to finish it.

"No," Harry said, his cheek holding the phone between his shoulder and ear. "It's not like I didn't know that he'd be coming back. I knew that. I just wasn't expecting it yesterday," He said as he squeezed into his white skinny jeans, hoisting them up by the belt loops.

"Yeah, a warning would've been nice. Have you talked to your mother about it yet? What has she said?"

"She hadn't said anything because I haven't told her yet. I will, I just wasn't in the mood to yesterday. It was sorta late, and I just wanted to get my homework done and go to sleep," He then walked over to his closet and pulled out his light pink sweater. It had a shade of darker pink hearts scattered all over. He picked up his white heels and slipped them on real quick. Lastly, he grabbed his white and gold Michael Kors purse, swinging it over his shoulder. "Alright, I gotta go. I'll see you shortly,"

"Alright baby. I'll see you when you get here. Love you,"

"Love you more,"

Harry went downstairs, meeting his mother downstairs at the door. She was in her purple scrubs, so Harry knew she was off to work.

"Hey sweetie," She greeted. "Grab a muffin on your way out," He smiled.

"Thanks, Mummy,"

"I'll be home later tonight. Just text me when you get home okay?" He nodded. "Alright, I love you,"

"Love you," She kissed him on the cheek before hurrying out of the door. He then grabbed his muffin and left the house, locking it up behind him. He headed to school and smiled when he saw Louis' car in the teacher's parking lot. He parked in his usual spot and headed inside, going straight to his room. He walked into the room, seeing Louis staring at his laptop. He didn't notice harry walk in.

The younger of the two bit his lip. It was super early, and there were no kids at the school yet. They had over 30 minutes to be together. Louis looked up at the sound of the door shutting, a small smile replacing his frown.

"Good morning, beautiful," He greeted. He stood up and pulled Harry in a hug. "You look lovely today," Harry leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"Thank you. You look very sexy," Louis chuckled. "You look good in grey," Louis pecked his lips.

Louis guided Harry over to his chair, Harry immediately sitting down on Louis' lap, facing his laptop.

"Whatcha doing?" Harry asked, his head leaning on his shoulder.

"Just replying to some emails and trying to make lesson plans for next week," Harry turned his face and kissed Louis on the cheek.

"What are we learning today?"

"Nothing crazy. We're doing more poetry," Harry sighed. "What? You're good with poetry,"