Chapter 32

A/N: Heyyy! Another update this week! This one is super smutty, so enjoy! Remember to vote and comment!! love you all! -Tori xx

"Louis?" Harry said, sitting on his lap during lunch the following day. Harry faced away from Louis, Harry's back against Louis' chest. The classroom door was shut and the curtain was pulled down.

"Hm?" Louis hummed. He had his chin rested on Harry's shoulder, his arms wrapped around him. He had his eyes closed, just enjoying being close with his baby.

"Can I come over today?"

"You never have to ask," He ran his fingers gently up and down Harry's arm, bringing his lips to Harry's bare shoulder. Today Harry wore black ripped jeans, black heels, and a hot pink sweater. "Have I told you how sexy you look today?" Harry giggled as Louis' lips tickled his neck.

"Yes,"

"Well I'm telling you again. You look so fucking sexy," Louis started sucking gently on Harry's shoulder, making sure to leave a dark bruise behind. Harry couldn't help the whimper that left his lips.

"Louis," he whimpered. "P-Please," Louis brought his hands to Harry's thighs, rubbing small circles on the inside of them. He gently brushed over Harry's crotch, smirking at the slight bulge that pressed against the fabric of his jeans. "Need you," Louis glanced at the clock.

"Looks like it's gonna have to wait," He said, giving Harry's neck one last kiss. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel good later today, baby," When the bell rang, Louis had to nudge Harry off. Harry pecked Louis' lips.

"See you later," He hurried out the door with flushed cheeks, leaving Louis with a smug smirk on his face.

Harry met up with Niall as they headed to their class together.

"Hey bestie,"

"Hi," Harry was still flustered.

"Did you guys fuck?" He just blurted out, causing Harry to halt his movements and smack Niall on the head.

"Niall!"

"Ow!" He rubbed the back of his head, where Harry hit. "What? It was just a question!"

"Don't say that out loud!"

"No one knows what or who we're talking about," Harry just rolled his eyes.

"To answer your question, no we didn't," The conversation ended the moment the walked into their history class. Since Jason wasn't in this class, they didn't have assigned seats, so the two sat next to each other.

The class dragged on and on, and Harry could not focus for the life of him. All he could think about was Louis and how much he needed him. He couldn't take it anymore. He shot his hand up and asked to use the restroom. Their teacher waved him off, and Niall tried to hold back a laugh as he watched his best friend rush out of the room. He went into the bathroom and made sure it was empty before going into a stall and locking it, quickly pulling his pants and panties down. He grabbed his phone and recorded himself as he wrapped a hand around his dick. He pumped it quickly, holding his moans back. He took his phone and opened up his camera and hit record. He pumped his hand continuously, accidentally letting a soft whimper out. A few moments later, he was coming all over his hand, heavy pants following. He ended the video and sent it to Louis. He sat in the stall for another minute to collect himself before getting up, pulling his pants up, and walking out of the stall and over to the sink. After washing his hands, he rushed back to class, Niall widening his eyes at his friend's red face.

From Neil🇮🇪🍀: Did you just do what I think you did? 🤨

Harry looked over at him, a guilty look on his face. Niall gasped, earning a few glances. But people when back to the lesson.