Chapter 31

A/N: Hey! I hated this chapter. Definitely a boring one, but there should be some drama soon! Stay tuned! Remember to vote and comment! Also gonna edit this later 💗 -Torixx

School the following day was pretty calm. Harry was on a regular routine. You know, seeing Louis before home room, and all that. He felt a lot better today. He was less anxious when Jason was there. Louis

"Louis?" Harry asked, sitting on the older man's desk as Louis was typing emails on his laptop.

"Hm, darling?" He said, giving Harry his undivided attention.

"Love you," Louis glanced up at him, his glasses falling low on his nose. He smiled as he pushed his glasses up.

"Love you, baby," Harry leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "Did you talk to your mum?" Harry looked down, shaking his head.

"I swear I'm going to," Louis took one of Harry's hands and held it in both of his. "To be fair, she's been busy with work and has been too tired recently to have any full conversation,"

"Does she work today?" Harry sighed and shook his head. "Talk to her. She loves you,"

"I don't want her to overreact,"

"She won't," Harry laughed.

"Oh you don't know my mum. She definitely will,"

"I wouldn't call her caring about you overreacting," Harry rolled his eyes. "Why are you getting annoyed?"

"I'm not, i just don't want to talk about this anymore. I come here in the mornings because you distract me from my messed up life. I don't need you fathering me," Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Fathering you? I'm just telling you what I think you should do. I'm not-" Harry groaned and hopping down from the desk, sitting in his assigned seat.

"I don't need you to tell me what I should do, like a father would. I just want you to cuddle me and kiss me and make me pretend that all my problems don't exist. You lecture me in school, and I don't need that outside of school,"

"Harry, Imm just trying to help you. I'm just trying to be there for you and to help you. I don't mean to "father" you. I love you, and I worry about you. I know the things you've had to deal with, and I just want to make sure you're okay," Harry looked down, not saying anything for a second.

"I know," he sighed out. "And I will talk to my mum. I just- it's just I'm tired of dealing with this and not getting a break from talking about it,"

"Come here," Harry shuffled over and sat on Louis' lap, his body facing Louis'. "If you don't want to talk to her yet, you don't have to. I'm not going to force you. Right now, I'll just hug you and hold you and tell you how much I love you," Louis kissed the top of his head. "I support anything you decide to do," Harry just stayed quiet, nuzzling his face in the crook of Louis' neck. They both wished that they could sit like that forever.

Homeroom started, and Harry just watched Louis dreamily as he took attendance. He loved that man so much. He did tense up a little when Jason walked in.

"You're over by the window," Louis told him. Jason just sat in his newly assigned seat. Alexis was glad to see that she was sat beside Harry.

"Hey," She smiled, waving to Harry. "How are you doing?" Harry smiled in her direction.

"Good! Shockingly, I feel okay today,"

"Glad to hear," She smiled. "As your friend, I worry about you,"

"Thanks, Alexis," Harry gave her a genuine smile. "I appreciate it," She just smiled back, and the two chatted until the bell rang, sending the kids off to first period. Harry gave Louis a quick wave before following Alexis out the door.