Chapter 26

A/N: Hello! How is everyone! Happy New Year!!! How was everyone's holiday season? Mine was alright :). I'm happy to get you guys a chapter before school starts again. Enjoy! I didn't edit this yet because I have work in a few minutes. So, I'll edit later. Let me know what you think! Love you guys!

"I can't believe the number of times you two have fucked up and your mum still has no idea," Niall said at the lunch table. "Like she hasn't caught on to anything at all? She just thinks you're with us?" Harry took a bite of his sandwich and just shrugged.

"Yeah,"

"You should still be more careful," Zayn chimed in after sipping his energy drink. Harry just shrugged.

"We are, but we could do better,"

The three boys' table faced the doors to the hallway that led to the cafeteria. The only reason Harry was in there today and not with Louis was because Louis had a meeting with the rest of the English department.

"We're having a party at my place for Zayn's birthday. My parents won't be home, and it's on a Saturday. Wanna come?" Niall asked.

"Uhh," Harry paused. "Zayn, no offense, but I don't really do well in social events. I-" Niall cut him off.

"Listen, the two of us will be there. You will be fine. You don't have to talk to anyone but us. It'll be fun! You haven't seen Zayn in year, you should come! There will
be alcohol and stuff, but you don't have to do any of that if you're uncomfortable," Harry has never had even a sip of alcohol before.

He glanced at the door when it opened, his eyes widening at the sight of Jason. He nearly spit out his water, tears welling up on his eyes. He couldn't tell if he was afraid of him or if he was relieved that he was back and okay. Harry still never told Zayn about anything that happened prior to him coming to school. Niall noticed Harry's reaction right away and looked at the person Harry wouldn't stop staring at.

"Harry?" Niall said to get his attention. Harry ignored him and got up, which got Jason's attention. The whole cafeteria went silent. Everyone knew what happened, so everyone was in shock that Jason was here.

Harry was definitely feeling all sorts of things, he has no idea how to react.

"Jason?" He said in disbelief. He had no idea that he was going to be coming back to school at all. Jacob and the others got expelled, but he knew Jason didn't. So, it shouldn't have been a huge shock to see him. He just wasn't prepared to see him today.

Zayn lightly hit Niall's arm.

"What's going on?" He whispered, since it was so silent in the room. Niall just shook his head.

"Tell you later,"

"Harry," Jason said, tears in his eyes too. Harry looked back at Niall with panic in his eyes.

"C'mon," Niall got up with Zayn, the two of them leading Harry out of the room and taking to Louis' room. Obviously he wasn't in there since he was in that meeting, but he did leave the door unlocked for Harry. The three walked in and just sat there. "Harry? Are you okay?" Harry took out his phone and texted Louis.

"I-I don't know," He typed away on his phone.

To Daddy Lou👅💦: Are you almost done with your meeting??

"I just, I don't know how to feel right now," Harry sat in Louis' chair, the other two pulling two seats up to sit with him.

"Would you fill me in on who that guy is?" Zayn asked. Harry looked at Niall tot answer.

"He's Harry's ex," Niall glanced at Harry for permission to tell Zayn all that happened. Harry just nodded, a frown on his face. So, Niall went and explained everything to Zayn. Zayn was seething. If it were possible, there would be steam coming of of his ears; that's how angry his friend was. Harry's phone dinged a second later, a message from Louis coming through.