Chapter 14

Harry and Louis were in Louis' bed after Louis had made love to him, the two now just cuddling, Harry being the little spoon as usual. His hair was damp, little ringlets stuck to his forehead. His breathing was starting to go back to normal, but he was exhausted. He wished he didn't have to go home soon. It'd be suspicious if he wasn't back by dinner, and he did not need anyone questioning his whereabouts. 

"I wish I could stay," He told Louis. His back was pressed against Louis' chest while Louis' arms were wrapped around his small and petite body. The older man kissed the back of Harry's head, humming in response. 

"Yeah, me too," Harry turned so he was now lying on his back. That way he was able to look at Louis. "You're pretty," Were the first words that Louis spoke, now that he was able to look at his lovely boyfriend. Harry couldn't help the smile on his face as a slight blush crept up onto his already flushed cheeks. Louis was still laying on his side, his one arm now draped over Harry's waist. 

"We just have to wait until May," Louis kissed his boy's temple, giving him a fond smile. 

"We'll have to pretend like we're restarting our relationship at that point. Make it seem like we haven't been together since now," Harry puckered his lips. Louis leaned down and gave his lips a quick peck, bringing a frown to Harry's face. "More?" Harry giggled and nodded. "Don't mind if I do," He pressed his lips to Harry's once more, keeping there this time. The pair of lips moved smoothly together, keeping it simple and sweet. Harry and Louis were both too exhausted to go another round of anything. 

They were interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing. Harry groaned in annoyance as he grabbed his phone, already knowing it was his mother. Who else would be calling him. He pressed answer and put it to his ear. 

"Hi, Mummy," 

"Hi babes, wanted to know what you wanted for dinner? I'm at the store right now," Louis was now laying on his back with Harry right next to him. 

"I dunno. Can we do tacos?" 

"Sure honey. Chicken tacos?" 

"Mhm," 

"Alright sweetie. When are you coming home?" Harry paused the conversation before checking his phone for the time. It was four. 

"Probably soon. I'm almost done doing what I gotta do," 

"Okay honey. I love you," 

"Love you, Mummy," The two hung up and Louis couldn't help the fond radiating off of him as he looked at the boy beside him. 

"You're so cute," Harry groaned. 

"Don't make fun of me calling my mum Mummy,"  

"I didn't. I said it's cute," Harry giggled.

"Not my fault she's my only friend,"

"I'm your friend," The younger lad just shook his head fondly, snuggling closer to him. "Don't fall asleep on me. You have to drive home," Harry sighed and sat up, rubbing his forehead. Harry grabbed his panties from the floor and slipped them on. He got dressed quickly and then frowned as he stood there, ready to go home. Louis got up, also getting dressed real quick. He hugged the younger of the two, kissing the top of his head. "I'll see you tomorrow,"  

"Bye. I'll text you when I get home,"  

"Alright," Louis walked him to the door. "I'd walk you to your car, but can't risk it," 

"You should get a dog," Harry told him. "So you can tell people I'm dog sitting," Louis brushed his curls off of his forehead. 

"Maybe. Wouldn't mind a dog... or an excuse to have you over,"