Chapter 30

A/N: Hello! Great news!! I'm graduating from college on Friday! I can't believe I started this book when I was a freshman! Not gonna lie, I was hoping to be done with this book a long time ago lol but it's nowhere near being done. I'm still busy with work and volunteering, but now I have a ton of free time! So enjoy this update! Love you guys!!  Remember to comment and vote 💗 -Torixx

Harry couldn't lie... He was absolutely glowing the following morning at school. He felt so good after spending his day with Louis yesterday. Louis and him fell asleep, tangled up together, completely naked. So when Harry got out of bed, Louis not awake yet, he looked at himself in the mirror. He bit his lip, looking at the bruises that littered his body. He was practically covered from his neck down. He smiled to himself. That was until he glanced that the bruises that stood out the most. The ones on his wrist. From the person he kinda hated now.

He held his wrist, rubbing over the bruises with his thumb. He jumped slightly when he felt two arms wrap around him.

"You alright?" Louis asked, pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek.

"Yeah, I am. I feel good. It's just, I want these off of me," He said, meaning the bruises from Jason's fingers.

"They're fading," Louis said. "They might be gone by tomorrow,"

"I like the rest of them," He said, meaning the rest of the bruises that Louis gave him. Louis smirked.

"I sure turned you into a piece of art," He looked Harry's body over, proud of what he did. Harry blushed. "Ready to show that piece of shit-" Harry shushed him.

"Todays gonna be a good day. I'm gonna ignore him, and now that Zayn and Niall know about us, I want them to meet you as my boyfriend,"

"Alright, darling,"

Niall picked Harry up, took him home so that he could change clothes, and the two drove to school together. Since Harry had to go home before school, he wasn't able to go to home room early to see Louis before all the other kids came in.

Harry wore a low cut shirt because he knew that Louis wanted him to show off his hickeys to Jason. He sorta wanted to also. He needed to show him that he was in love with someone else. He did however, apply some make up to his wrists to cover up the bruises.

"What the fuck is that?" Niall said, now just noticed the hickeys on Harry's neck. "Was your mum home? How did she not notice that!"

"Shut up," Harry laughed, a blush creeping onto his cheeks. "And no, mum had work early this morning, so she didn't see it,"

"Let me guess, Mr. Tomlinson got mad at Jason so he did that to prove a point," Harry's eyes widened.

"You're right," Niall just shrugged and continued driving. "Um also, I told him that you guys know about us," He said as they stepped out of Niall's car once they arrived at school. "He wasn't mad, he actually assumed that you guys knew already," Just then, an arm appeared around Harry's shoulder. He smiled at Zayn and told him the exact things that he just told Niall. "Wanna come after school and actually let me introduce you to my boyfriend?"

"Aw, sure Harry," Zayn ruffled his hair. "Now," Zayn said, his eyes scanning the hallways. "Where's that piece of shit?"

"Zayn, no," Harry immediately protested. "Just leave it alone,"

"Harry," Zayn said. "Fine," he wouldn't fight him in front of Harry, but maybe when Harry wasn't looking.

Harry walked into home room, a few seconds after the bell rang. Despite saying
how he was excited to show off his hickeys, those nerves from Jason rushed back to him the moment he saw him sitting in his seat right next to Harry's seat. His eyes widened. Harry glanced at Louis, Louis immediately recognizing the look Harry was giving him. Harry had no choice but to sit down. Luckily, Alexis was next to him on the other side.