Chapter 3

Harry smiled at Jason as he stepped into his car. Harry didn't tell his mum that'd he was hanging out with a guy today, she just knew that Harry would be staying after school with Louis to get help with his school work.

"Hi Harry," Jason smiled. Harry blushed and smiled back.

"Hi," Jason drove Harry to his place, noting his parents weren't home. He and Harry went inside where Jason told Harry to just set his backpack down anywhere, so Harry set it by the door. Jason set his next to Harry's. The two gravitated towards the sofa and sat down, Jason flipping on the TV and put on some 'Friends'. Harry loved that show.

"I love this show," Harry gushed. "Phoebe and Joey are my favorites" Jason smiles lightly.

"Yeah? I like Chandler the most," the two kinda just started talking about random stuff, and then Jason brought something up that didn't bother Harry, but he never found it easy to talk about. "Can I ask you something? It may be personal, so you don't have to tell me," Harry was growing really comfortable to Jason, and he learned that Jason was nothing like Jacob, Drew, or Alex. He was actually really nice and Harry was becoming attached already. That's what happens. When Harry meets someone who appears to like him as a friend, he gets attached considering there aren't many people that like him. He might get clingy because he's usually so used to be alone, and it felt good to not feel alone. He didn't want to lose relationships because then he'd be left with nothing. Even though he was used to being alone, he never wanted to be. He wanted to have a relationship, wherever it be a boyfriend or just a friend in general, outside of just having a relationship with his mother and older sister.

There was the one boy freshman year at his old school. The two were best friends. He was the only kid since he came out to being gay that stuck by Harry's side. Zayn and Harry were always hanging out. Until his parents found out that Zayn's father lost his job. They ended up having to move during sophomore year because his father was forced to find a new job hours away. Harry never felt so alone after that. Zayn was the only friend Harry had that truly cared about him, and Harry physically struggled to get out of bed for days, knowing he wouldn't have anyone there to be his friend. He was at such a low point that year because that was sorta when the bullying got really bad. It was bad in middle school and freshman year, but sophomore year really took a turn.

Harry gave Jason a shy nod.

"W-When did you know?" Jason asked timidly, not looking Harry in the face. Harry raised an eyebrow, and his silence was what chases Jason to look up to realize Harry was a tad confused. "You know, a-about being gay?" Harry knew something was going on in Jason's head. He was facing something, so he knew Jason's question want anything to get offended by. He could tell Jason was keeping his own secret.

"Well, I've been wearing feminine clothing since I was little. I would try on and wear my sister's clothes all the time. The clothing didn't stick until middle school. I guess sixth grade was when I knew the way I looked at girls changed dramatically. I guess I found out in middle school, or at least came to terms with it," Jason didn't say anything. "I don't want to force anything. It's not my place. But if you ever want to talk to me about anything, I'll be there to listen. I get it," he gave a small smile, making Jason smile back.

"Thanks, Harry," He paused. "I mean, I'm sure you know what I'm going through?" Harry placed a friendly hand on top of Jason's, nodding his head slightly. "No one knows. They'd laugh in my face and, they're my friends, you know?"

"You have to admit it to yourself. It's okay. I'm the last person to be judging you... and thy seem like shitty friends if the wouldn't support you," Jason shrugged.

"You want me to say it out loud?" Harry nodded. "I-I'm gay," He said, surprising himself. Harry hugged the boy as Jason got so overwhelmed with emotion from the realization. This was so new to him. He started crying, breaking and warming Harry's heart at the same time.

"Hey, it's alright," Harry soothed.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" He pleaded.

"I promise," Harry said truthfully. It wasn't his place to tell anyone. Jason sat up and looked at Harry in the eyes. He was so overwhelmed that he couldn't help himself, pressing his lips to Harry's. Harry was taken by surprise but kissed him back anyway. Jason cupped Harry's face and the two found themselves both crying into the kiss. They pulled away laughing, Jason cupping Harry's face with one hand.

"I've been wanting to do that since you got here Friday," Jason said and laughed. Harry laughed too.

"I got lipstick on you," Jason shrugged.

"I like it," Harry then hugged Jason and the two ended up cuddling for the rest of the evening. It was Monday, so Harry had to text his mother to let her know he was with a friend. She was ecstatic.

When Louis went home after Harry left from his tutoring session, he walked into his apartment and went right into his office, sighing heavily as he sat in his swivel chair, running a hand through his hair. What the hell was his problem? He wanted to tel Liam, his best friend/coworker, but he couldn't. He couldn't tell anyone about what went on inside his head about the little boy who aroused Louis at just the sight of him. It was so incredibly wrong, but Louis couldn't help it. It was grossing him out that he felt such a way. He had never in his career that he had for ten years, felt this way about one of his students. It didn't make it any better that he was 34 and Harry was 18. It was disgusting. Louis was afraid to get some sort of help because he was afraid of being jailed. He had to deal with this on his own. He needed to have some self control or he would end up in huge trouble.

Today when Louis found Harry in the hallway with those assholes, Louis never felt so angry. If he didn't work at the school, he would've knocked the teeth out of all of those boys that hurt Harry. The poor, innocent boy. Louis knew something really bad happened to Harry, but Harry never talked about it. The only two people that knew what happened at his old school and being the reason the moved in the first place, were his mother and sister. Louis needed to know. He cared so much for the kid after only knowing him for like, two days. He was such a sweet and kindhearted kid who deserves only love and care, but other people were assholes when it came to boys dressing in heels and skirts and dresses. Society had standards, and Harry didn't meet those standards. Louis didn't either, considering he wasn't straight either, if it wasn't obvious.

Later that night, Harry arrived back home and was greeted by his mum on the couch, watching the television.

"Hi my love," she said.

"Hiya Mum," he was happy. Anne loved to see him happy.

"How was tutoring? And your friend's house?" Harry smiled.

"Both were good," he took a seat next to Anne and told her everything about Jason, and Anne never felt so relieved in her life to hear her son so happy about someone else. "Mum, he's so sweet and kind and I really like him and we kissed and he told me all about how he was all afraid to come out until he met me because his friends are assholes and he's really happy he met me..." Harry rambled, and Anne just let him. She laughed with him and just hugged him.

"I love you Harry. So so much. I'm glad you're happy,"

"Me too, Mum," The two pulled away from their hug, and so Harry got up and happily skipped up the steps and into his room, kicking off his heels and getting undressed, slipping on his red silk pajamas. He laid on his bed and started to text Jason, seeing if he wanted to come over on Friday after his tutor session. Happily, Jason said yes. Harry never felt so happy in his life and he prayed that this feeling would never end.

He went to bed that night with not a single worry in his mind. Tomorrow would be a really good day. He would ask Mr. Tomlinson if he could eat lunch in his classroom since he knew Jason would be uncomfortable and in a lot of shit with his friends if he was seen with him. Harry would get to hang out with his favorite teacher and then hang out with Jason the rest of the day while his friends were nowhere in sight. For once, Harry felt confident walking into the large school that morning, not a single worry on his mind. He couldn't wait to tell Louis all about his amazing afternoon with Jason and how they kissed and how he helped Jason when Jason needed a friend the most. He was so excited, and excitement didn't come to Harry often. Louis was in for a rude awakening that day, not expecting everything Harry would tell him.

A/N: here's another chapter for ya (: I hope you enjoy. What do you think if Jason and Harry? What do you think Louis' reaction is going to be to Harry telling him about Jason? Good or bad? Leave your predictions in the comments (: and don't forget to vote too! Love you guys! You're all the best!