Hi

Hi guys. I just want to give a quick apology. I keep saying that I am going to update my stories and then I take forever to do so. I have some family problems that came up suddenly, and it is sort of distracting me at the moment.

The other day, we had to take my dog to the vet, and I swore that we were going to have to put him down on Wednesday. He's been in a lot of pain lately, and when we took him to the vet, they told us that they found a large tumor in his anal gland, which is making it really difficult for him to go to the bathroom. He's 12 years old, so e'got a lot going on. He has cataract in one eye, the other eye has severe dry eye. He had a flea which is driving him nuts. The flea is gone, but he's still extremely itchy. The has always had allergies and has always had sensitive skin, so he's always been this way with itching. The flea only made it worse.

Back to the tumor, which is what the big problem is. There is a chance that the tumor has gone into his lymph nodes. If that happened, then the tumor is going to just spread throughout his entire body, and there's going to be no way that we can save him. We have to take him to another vet next week to see if the tumor went into his lymph nodes.

I'm terrified because I've never had to put a dog down before. He's been my best friend for 12, almost 13, years (I've had him since I was 6). I really don't want to lose him, but I know that death is inevitable, especially since he's an older dog.

I promise you, I will try and get a chapter up as soon as possible. I'm not sure how soon, but I'm going to try. I hope you understand. I may be able to get something up this week or next week, or I might not. It all easy depends. I'll try and keep you guys updated. Thanks, I love you guys.