Chapter 33

A/N: Hello! This chapter is boring and I'm so sorry. But I'm trying to keep some action and drama in the story. Also, i didn't have time to edit this. Let me know what you think! Also, if anyone is going to the Louis concert tomorrow in Philly or the concert in Asbury Park on Friday, lmk! i'll be there! Love you all! Remember to vote and comment ❤️ (gonna try and make the next chapter more enjoyable)

"Here we go again," Harry said with a sigh. Niall, Zayn, and Harry were sitting in Niall's car outside of Alexis's for the party that they were invited to.

"What happened last weekend isn't going to happen again," Zayn convinced. "Don't drink if you don't want to, but there is no way that the asshole is going to be here," Harry rolled his eyes.

"He showed up at your uninvited," Zayn sighed.

"Yeah, but I think he gets it now," Harry looked at the familiar house, looking at every single person that walked into the house.

"Let's go," Harry was the first one out of the car, the other two following close behind. Harry scanned the room for Jackie, smiling as he went over to her with a small present in his hand. Niall and Zayn just set their gifts on the table that held other gifts. "Jackie! Happy birthday!" She smiled at Harry.

"Thanks! Thanks for coming!"She took the present from his hands, saying thanks again and setting it on the table. "Lexi is in the kitchen. Go get yourselves drinks!" The three went into the kitchen, Alexis spotting them immediately as she was perfecting the birthday cake.

"Hey guys!" She waved, frosting on her fingers. "Harry, I'm so happy you decided to come," Harry smiled at her.

"Yeah, same! I was anxious, but I'm starting to feel better about being here," His friend smiled.

"Good. Now, drink up and have fun,"

Harry, Niall, and Zayn stuck by each other this time, not leaving Harry by himself. Harry didn't say it out loud, but he didn't want to be left alone. He probably would freak out if he was left by himself, after what happened last weekend.

The night actually was going really well. There was no appearance of Jason anywhere, so Harry was relieved. He was able to drink a bit and let loose, which his friends were so happy to see his best friend relaxed.

Niall, Zayn, Harry, Alexis, Jackie, and a couple of others were on the couches in the living room, just chatting and drinking. Niall kept refilling Harry's cup because he just wanted his best friend to have fun.

He was tipsy. No. He was drunk. Last weekend, he only got to the point of tipsy on the verge of being drunk, but the interaction with Jason made him sober up, so this was the first time he's actually been fully drunk.

"Harry, you okay?" Zayn asked Harry who was spacing out.

"Hm?" He mumbled, looking over at Zayn.

"This is fun," He slurred, leaning his head on his friend's shoulder. Zayn was also drunk. Niall wasn't because he agreed to drive them home afterwards,

"Good. It is fun. I agree," Harry's eyes brightened.

"I love you guys," He hugged Zayn. "So much. Niall, you're the best. Zayn too. Thanks for being my friend,"

"Oh no. He's an affectionate drunk," Niall laughed at his friend. "But that's okay. We love you too," Harry beamed at his best friend, now hugging him. "Glad you're having fun,"

"Me too," Harry hiccuped after taking another sip of beer. "I have the best-" He hiccuped again. "-friends ever," Harry's face lit up at the sound of a text coming in on his phone. He giggled as he read the message from Louis. It was 1:00 in the morning, but Harry didn't even realize how late it was.