Chapter 84: Hero Licencing Exam P.3

~ Previously ~

"Well let's go than shall we? Don't want to get blown up now."

~Now~

We took hands as I transformed into a wolf with him holding tightly on my back.

As I rushed to the safety point the wind in our hair.

The warm... flowing air that ran besides us. The scene changed to that of the woods before all this chaos... to think that we were so free then.

That feeling of freedom is a feeling like no other. A power that surges through you from your finger tips up your arms and into your legs allowing you to run.

Not to flee in cowardly state but in one of pure... happiness...

Devoid of all responsibilities or stress as the only thing on your mind and relaxed muscles is the wind picking up... the what's in front of your feet.

To soar through the skies not limited to the ground.

Or to travel the vast rich soil beneath you that will be there long after your story.

These... moments are what make us... truly feel free.

And his smile... was truly... too bright.

"Where the heck have you two been!?" Kaminari stressed while Shoto got off the large wolf with a metal leg as everyone repeatedly tried to calm their racing fear.

As I shifted back I'm immediately pushed up against the wall.

Looking up to see a bruised up wind man from earlier glaring daggers at me as my classmates quickly threw him off me.

With him receiving Bakugous fury and Shotos arm around my waist.

I truly felt like crying.

Not because of not knowing what was going on.

But because my entire class was between us.

"Awe you guys make me happy."

"Aweeeeeee! Of course we'll protect our little Aizawa!" Mina yelled while pushing Shoto back to bring me in for a hug as soon everyone joined forgetting about wind guy except Shoto and Bakugou.

While they were talking I couldn't concentrate on what they were saying because of my friends being them and hugging the crap outta me.  If I was touch neglected before I sure as heck wasn't now.

"I've been thrown in the wind- challenged by a Pokémon- helped a guy- kissed him- turned around and kissed Shoto- then broke down in front of Bakugou- I think I got the order mixed up but can someone like hit me in the head or something? I feel like Kaminari-"

"Hey!"

"Anyway I can't process apparently today."

"Wait... YOU KISSED TWO DUDES!?"

"AND THE SHOTO TODOROKI!?"