Chapter 41: The practical Exam!

ATTENTION EVERYONE! Before this chapter I wanted to tell you all that there will be a Q and A!!! In the near future! For those of you who don't know what Q and A's are it's where you ask a question for the characters to answer! Make sure to comment your questions you have! Make them friendly?-ish? Anyway...

Insert questions here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously~

"Do you remember what happened last night?"

...

~now~

"Hmmm I don't know what you mean, a lot of crap happened last night you have to be more pacific."

I say as he looked even more stressed before saying

"I'll talk to you about it later."

As he went back to his cold soba I went back to my food as an awkward silence over took us. 

"Why don't you just ask the upperclassmen?" I heard someone say as I look up to see who it was.

"I did that though Kaminari, they said it was just robots but-"

"WOOOOWHOOOOO OI OI OI OI OI! It's just robots!" I smack my head with the table as I let out a big sigh.

Yes of course I knew we were up against the teachers.

And yes of course I'm going against-

"Hey Agatha-chan!"

I lift my head up to see what broccoli boi wanted.

"You live with Aizawa" yeah you don't have to tell me that.
"Do you know what the teachers are planning?"

I nod my head as everyone leaned to listen to the next words to come out of my mouth.

"I can't tell tho, it'll ruin the surprise." I say as I smiled at all there long faces.

Yes of course when the news gets to them I will be the one to take a picture of everyone.

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

"Well then we should head to the buses now before everyone else gets there before us?" I say as everyone agrees as we start to head out the door. While we were walking I can't help but feel excited.

"Why? What possessed you to be this excited?" Kaminari asked while we were being told by Lida again about the seating.

I shrugged my shoulders as none of us payed attention and just sat where we want.

"Alright everyone sit down we're going." Aizawa called as we all chose our seats.

I surprisingly sat by myself sende I saved a seat for Shoto to sit next to me but he chose to sit with Momo... ok ... that totally... doesn't hurt...

I watched out the window as we passed by many people doing many things. I then saw a kid with a tail holding there parents hand...

Wow this trip turned depressing.

I wonder why I couldn't... have that...

Sure I have told myself the same story over and over how I caused many problems and they were poor but now that I'm older. I'm realizing that maybe that wasn't the case. I remember I only broke one vase, and the furniture was the highest quality... I only ate little amounts of food... when they always had more saying "We need to store some for we don't waste anymore money"

Then I remembered the door that lead to the basement. I was never allowed down there. The apartment building was 12 floors and we were on the 6 th floor... how could we have a basement?

Before I could think any longer I realized we were getting off the bus. As we all walked towards the building I buried my emotions deep down and chose to think about this all later.

"Welcome students!" Almost all the teachers say. My class looked confused but I only brought out my camera.

Then Next hoped out of Aizawa..............

......scarf.....

Being the cute, little, rat thing, human, talking, small, furry, beanie eyed, thing he was explained to the student that they will be facing the teachers.

As I ran at light speed to take pictures of everyone's faces. Satisfied I put my camera in the bag I had brought to store the camera.

"WHAT!?" They All screamed out as Aizawa shuts them up and then explains teams. Until he got to who would face All Might who decided to drop from heaven to say hi.

"Bakuhoe- *cough* I mean Bakugo sorry-" I laugh at how Aizawa gotten used to what I call him.
"Midoriya-" ah great like those two will work together, it's probably going to be a one vs one vs one.
"Anddddddd Agatha."

Crap... now it's going to be a one vs one vs one vs one...

"Bring it on" Bakuhoe and I say at the same time while glaring daggers at our prey- All Might.

I watched as he almost stepped back due to the bloodlust aura we were giving off.

Hmm, maybe it'll be a two vs one vs one? As we both look at each other, tearing our gaze away from All Might as we both stare in each other's eyes and slowly nod as we both had a silent agreement to take down the number one hero.

As everyone went to do their own thing Bakuhoe and I were side by side while walking to our waiting room stone faced and all having one thing on our mind.

Meanwhile Izuku being the broccoli boi he is runs to catch up with us as he desperately tries to get our attention to make a plan.

"Piss off Deku. We got this." I for once agreed with Bakuhoe as we were inseparable as we were basically one person, not the sexual way you idiot, the allies way. We both had each other to cover our blind spots. As we got in the waiting room, Deku ran off somewhere leaving us alone.

"What can you turn into? What is the strongest creature you can do?" Bakuhoe asked me as I considered telling him or not. Instead I chose to keep my trump card as I said.

"Dragons... I can be a dragon the controls the elements. And in this case, the mind."

He laughed as he had a sickening smile.

"This is going to be fun~."

( 1019 words )