Chapter 17: Sport Festival Part ONE

Ah the day of the sport festival where students are forced to use their abilities against one another in battle for the entertainment of others as the students get sent to do what ever there master ( hero agencies ) want afterwards as an award for fighting against one another.

Yes I soooooo much love the Slave Festival~

I had to arrive early in class because AizCRAP had to be somewhere as I sat at my desk with my headphones in I didn't notice the time fly by as we were called out to the field. As we all had on our hero costumes I included my headphones for I can put them on while in crowds of people. As midnight stepped onto the pedestal she said that the first round is going to be a race track I smirk while in the shadows as I already know what animal would be awesome in speed and fighting. My monster~

The speed stinger~

I could be paralyzing everyone while I run on by! Amazing! As I continue to wait excitedly Bakuhoe was called into the stage? What?

"I'm going to win." I start to laugh as others boo'd as we met each other's glance for a fraction of a second before he continued back down to his spot. I smile as I was in the very back of the huge crowd and with my headphones on my ears I didn't hear the ding I only saw everyone running while I just simply started walking behind everyone. As soon as my song ended I took of the headphone to hear Midnight being very mad over the speaker on how I was in last place. I smirked then transformed into my monster with everyone still in the tunnel. As I raced forwards breaking the sound barrier as I ran on the side of the tunnel paralyzing everyone that was remotely close to me as I made it right by Shotos side. He jumped at first but then realized I wasn't paralyzing him so we had a neutral understanding on not using each other's quirks on each other as I ran ahead of him as I came across some big ass robots I simply just ran and slipped through their fingers as I jumped left and right over them all as I landed on the ground to only look back at Shoto freezing them all I laugh in my head on how I had to do acrobatics as he only had to breathe out an icy sigh as I made it to the second obstacle before Shoto as I see rope and ledges I back up only a distance as I jump to the ledge. I then continue jumping as Shoto finally catches up to me along with Bakuhoe as I finished my last jump I wait for Bakuhoe to come on over as Shoto goes ahead as I ready my stinger as Bakuhoe gets closer he realizes what I'm about to do as he stops using his explosives to push him forward he instead uses them on my as I quickly turn around and run back up to Shoto as Bakuhoe starts to fall in the pit from losing his balance in the air trying to attack me. I take my eye off Bakuhoe as I run ahead of Shoto to see a mine field. I simply breath in and then out as I transformed into my raven as I take off to the sky overhead. And sense I'm not as fast as a raven Shoto caught up to me and ran beneath me trying to our run me as I kept an eye on the bomb coming closer. I also kept an eye on the very weird Izu that is playing in the dirt? Oh well I'd be right there with you if it wasn't for the pop tarts AizCRAP promised to give me if I won. As I pushed forwards Bakuhoe try's to hit me from the sky as Shoto and him are also going out as they were caught up in that they didn't realize the explosion that went off behind us and a very determined broccoli boy ridding in some metal coming towards our way! My eyes widen in shock then a smirk comes on my face as I fly onto the very shocked and scared broccoli as I hang onto him by his hair as we easily pasted the two morons as Izu got off the medal and tried running while swinging his arms to punch me off as I jumped off his hair and flew towards the exit as I made first. With Midnight freaking out over the announcements I flew to AizCRAP as I sat in his hair as I waited for my pop tarts! :D once all 42 people came in we were dismissed while others went to their respected seats I transformed back to my human-ish self as I give him the eye.
'Give me my food or else'

He sighed before reaching in his pockets and pulling out a bag of 5 pop tarts! My eyes widen in shock and joy as he handed me it. I smiled then transformed into my raven as I picked up the bag in my beak as I flew over to Shoto who was already resting and waiting in our respective seating area. I flew down next to him and dropped my pop tarts as I transformed back while he only rolled my eyes putting two and two together.

'Of course she wouldn't try to get first just because!? Mr Aizawa must've bribed her with food or something.' And when he saw a raven with a bag of pop tarts heading his way he figured he was correct.

"MY FOOD!" I yelled at Shoto as I began to devourer the food in T-Mins 10 seconds. I smiled to myself then threw away the bag as I walked back into my chair and slept until the next thing we have to do.

( 1,061 words! The sports festivals here! Will Agatha be able to overcome the challenges and win? Or will she not be able to? Make sure to follow my account for you can get notifications on the next chapter! Until then comment what team you believe she should be on!!!!!!!! And without Further-a-do cya next chapter! )