Chapter 18: Sports Festival Part TWO

"Agatha wake up you -" I growl then reply.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" I yell as I open my eyes with a death glare as Bakuhoe gulped while Shoto let out a few laughs.

"I told you not to wake her up she almost killed me when I did it almost a year ago." Shoto replies while standing up to leave towards the field as I follow him while still watching the now nervous bomb. As we walk onto the field once more midnight stands upon the podium once again as she explains the next round.

The Calvary Battle

Midnight states that the 42 students at the top have earned the right to advance while the other students fail to advance. Midnight announces the second event of the Sports Festival: The Cavalry Battle. The top 42 students each form a team of 2-4 for this event and earn points by grabbing headbands from the other teams. The number of points each student is worth is dependent on their placement in the Obstacle Race. However, Agatha who placed 1st, is an exception to the points rule and is instead worth 10 million points.

I groan in annoyance as everyone's hungry eyes are on me. I then quickly growl with my glowing red eyes as everyone stops and starts praying for their life.

Midnight starts to explain again that the time for the Cavalry Battle is 15 minutes and that the point value of each team will be the total accumulation of each of the team members. Midnight says the one to wear the total point accumulated headband will be the rider. Midnight continues to explain that the headband can only be worn around the head or the neck. Midnight also explains that if a team crumbles or loses a headband, that team is not out of the game. Midnight says that Quirks can be used but cannot be used for malicious aim. Midnight orders the students to begin team negotiations and have 15 minutes to team up.

I walk up to a random person with purple hair as he smirks down at me. I ask him through annoyed eyes.

"Can you ride a horse?" He looked a little taken back by my answer as he nods I then explain to him on how I can transform into anything and sense we can be a team of 2-4 him and I could just ride around collecting headbands even though everyone is coming after me. He thinks for a second then nods.

"What are you going to transform into?" I smirk at him then reply.

"Either a wolf witch I can move around fast a use my claws as defense or I can change into my monster therefore we could be quick and stingy." I say as he thinks more.

"Well with your monster we could have a lot of attack and agility to were the wolf will be fast and defense... can you transform possibly to an dinosaur perhaps for we can take to the sky?" I think about it and reply.

"I think I can change into a pterodactyl but I'll need some time also I haven't gotten used to attacking or defending with that shape. I have the flying down however but I believe we need one long ranged person that's light in our group to make it fully work?" He nods.

"Ok I'll go find someone while you work on that transformation stay here I'll be right back." I nod as I sit and start meditation. Clearing my mind to scope out the form, body, agility, strength, eye sight, of the creature.

( to get an idea on how fast they move and how they fly ) as I pin point the feeling I got from it I held onto it as I waited for him to return once he did I could tell the other person was... dull looking? I don't really know how to explain it but it was like looking into the eyes of someone who didn't have any light in their eyes. I turn to purple hair.

"Did you do something to him?" He nodded and told me about his quirk I laughed then patted him on the back.

"That's an awesome quirk you got there! Ok now what's his quirk?" I say while looking over his victim up and down.

"I didn't get a name but his quirk is to copy. I figured he should copy your pal Todoroki so he did and now we have him on our team."

"Cool" I say while I start to transform. He looked shocked then memorized as I lowered my right wing as a signal to get on and so they did.

"This is so cool." He said in awe as I stretch my wings out and start bitting with my beak at the air to get a feel of it. Others immediately backed away at a red eye flying demon dinosaur as others were intimidated by the 10 million on purple.

"Ok Aizawa all we need to do is stay in the air and dodge while wanna be Todoroki protects your blind spots as I will direct you ok? Do you mind me using your horny thing on your head to turn which way?" I shake my head as I keep my head up and straight in front of me as I spread my wings as the count down began.

3...

Breathe in...

2...

Breathe out...

1...

FLY!

Go!

( 1,013 words! Oh my goodness thank you so much for continuing on with reading my lame story! As always I try to reach 1,000+ word chapters everyday for you all! And I apologize in advance if I miss a day or two! Please forgive me because I have a life too believe it or not! Also with school starting who isn't excited!? I know I'm not! But until the next chapter make sure you all get a goodnight sleep for a wonderful and bright day tomorrow! And without further-a-do I wish you all a very happy day! )