Chapter 6: Fighting Shoto and Mezu

As I creep around the corner the entire building is covered in ice! It's a good thing I jumped! And with my feet I should be able to still run on this ice! I hope my team mates are ok however! As I continue running down the halls I stop at a corner as I hear footsteps then I hear his voice. I peek my head around the corner and see Shoto cautiously looking around while he's alone? Well that'll make it easy! As I wait for him to continue walking forward I wait around the corner with my stinger ready as I waited~ as Shoto came in sight I rushed at him to hit him but he was ready!? As he threw a chunk of ice towards my direction I flick my tail behind me as I run to dodge the chunk of ice!!! No thank you Shoto!!! As I turn towards him as he paled apon seeing me as I was about to leap for him again someone tackled me down to the ground forcing my muzzle shut as I look up to see Mezu holding me down while Todoroki seems unsure about leaving him here with me. Todoroki was right because the second my stinger caught his skin he was paralyzed as I threw the chunk of paralyzed flesh off me as I ran to leap towards Shoto again as he uses his ice to create these ice sickle to fire towards me as I dodged every single one with ease as I got closer he panicked and started running making these huge ice walls between me and him...
running now are we?
This will be fun~

As I went through the ceiling I traveled above him as I soon stood above him as I went head first into the ground making me fall on top of him. I used this opportunity to sting him while he was down! He was shocked then paralyzed! I would've laughed so hard right now but all I can do is comfort the losers in this game.
As I go towards Shoto who laid there on the ground desperately trying to get out I bow my head and rest it under one of his limp hands as I laid there with him. Waiting for the others.
Indeed that transformation took a lot outta me but I just felt guilty for beating them...

Not long after Recovery girl came in and fixed them. I laid there with my stinger hugging my body. Like a cat sleeping as I waited for her to get done with Shoto. I was tired beyond belief so I transformed into a cute fluffy cat as I laid there waiting. Soon Shoto was able to move fully again and he turned towards me. I looked down in shame but what surprised me was him picking me up and started petting me like a real cat! Ohhhhhhhhhhh~
It feels soooo good~
Keeeeeppppp goingggg~
I purr while he chuckles as he walks out of the building with me asleep purring in his arms. He walks up to my team and they immediately see me causing them to 'awwww' at how cute I am and began to lit me outta Shotos arms I growl at Mashirao witch caused him to gulp while he handed me back to Shoto. I continued purring again while Shoto rolled his eyes and began petting me like a normal cat once again.

A few moments later~

I don't remember much other then when Shoto and the teams went back to the observing room other than all the girls wanting to hold me and pet me. I lied limp in all of there arms as they pet me and I didn't complain! They had fingernails that gave good scratches~
"Omg Agatha! Why don't you be a cat more! Your so cute!!!" Momo says along with Uraraka as well as they both take turns holding me. I only purr in return agreeing with that idea! Until the voice of hell showed up...
"Oi! STOP HOLDING AGATHA LIKE A DAMN PET YOU EXTRAS!!!" I hiss at him while In Urarakas arms as he starts hissing at me in return.
"Awwww is someone jealous that they can't hold Agatha~" Uraraka sang as she held me out to Bakuhoe I started growling at Bakuhoe as he turns his eyes from me to Uraraka.
"IM NOT JEALOUS YA NERD! BESIDES THAT OLD HAG WOULD PROBABLY CLAW MY EYES OUT IF I TOUCH HER!" Well that part he got correct...
Uraraka only rolled her eyes as she stuck me out more earning almost everyone's attention.
"How do you know she'll like you if you don't give her the chance! Besides I will make you float till you reach the atmosphere and burn if you do. Not. Hold. Her." Okay I don't wanna be in your arms anymore Uraraka! I leap for Bakuhoe as he catches me as I sit on his shoulder while staring at Uraraka who's fan girling after that deathly aura...
Surprisingly Bakuhoe just let me stay on his shoulder as he carefully and cautiously tried to pet me. I let him as I purr into his ear as my tail wagged behind his back. What shocked me the most was Bakuhoe smiling a bit while petting me! I smile at that thought as I think about how I'll tease him later~ as he went to stand by the monitors I stayed on his shoulder until it grew cold. My eyes flickered to a candy cane a few people beside us.
As I quickly got off the bomb and stepped onto other people shoulders and head to get to Shoto. Some people were surprised and happy that a cute cat was climbing on them then it turn to sadness because I was only using them for transport...
Once I got to Shoto he greeted me as I laid down on his fire side. He immediately knew what I wanted as he started to barely ignite his fire just enough to keep me toasty~ some of the girls were watching and grew jealous of my quirk and the warmth I was laying on. I smile to myself as I took a nap on my blushing best friends shoulder.

( 1,095 words! Hmmmmmmmm~
Do I see a ship starting to set sail?
Hmmmmmmm~
Stay tuned to BNHA x Reader ( sorta ) as I make a new chapter everyday! Ish- anyway make sure to follow my account to get immediate updates on this book! Until then have a nice day! :D )