Chapter 68: Worldy Dimensions P.5

~Previously~

In a different world...

Full of different people.

Different enemy's

Different everything...

I hope everyone back at home is ok.

I wonder what's going on over there...

Will we find a way back? Or will we be stuck here forever?

Do I want to go back?

~Now~

I wake up toooooooo pillows and more pillows and blankets and humans scattered everywhere around the room.

Some humans are awake and are trying to escape but failing miserably.

I yawn as I stretch my little kitty paws as I crawl around trying to find Shoto or Aizawa. Suddenly I step on a face.

Looking down, it's the Bakuhoe.

He's asleep though, but why is it always him that I unconsciously do bad things to...?

I don't know anyway I'm tired, as I crawl around an arm, then a leg, another leg, oh looks here's a toe. Who's toe does it belong to? Let's see.

I then lick the toe.

"SCREEECH!"
Ok that sounded like a male kinda,

"Oh MY GOD OH MY GOD RATTTTTTT!"
I'm not a rat but I do see how you can think that. Anyway the persons freaking out meanwhile waking everyone else up with terror sense apparently a "rat" or something just tried to "eat" his toe.

I mean, ok I guess you do you but now everyone's freaking out and I don't want to be stepped on.

"Guys chill its probably just my- uh I mean Agatha."

"Oh your probably right todoroki."

"Meow!"
I yell for reassurance.

"Here kitty kitty kitty."

Oh so you called me rat? Now you want me to come?

Hell no.
I then see the hand reaching towards my direction.

Once it's close enough I bite the hand and don't let go.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"
As the user brought his hand to his face I see that it's only Lance.
Makes sense.

"GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!"

I'm not an It, sir

As I let my claws sink in.

"Hey hey hey chill chill she's not an it, come here Agatha please."

Well you did say please. I "unhook" from his hand as I leap towards Shoto. He miraculously caught me by sticking an arm through the blankets to catch me as the arm went down so did I as we went back into the monster of pillows and blankets.

I move out of Shotos hand as I go to his chest and lay down nuzzling my head into his neck for warmth and comfort.
Meanwhile he just smiled and continues petting me.