Chapter 12: Hurt?

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Everything hurts damn it! What the hell did I do this time?

Ugh, why can't I open my eyes...

Oh well I guess I'll sleep...

Yeah sleep sounds good right now...

"WERE LOSING HER QUICKLY MEN!"

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Huh... I guess I can't sleep... but why though? Am I hurt or something? That does explain the pain I feel...

What happened? I need to open my eyes...

I need to speak damn it...

Why the hell am I like this?

Shoto pos.

It's midnight now with all of us still waiting...

The doctors explained that she's stable for now and in a couple minutes we can see her sleeping figure. I bet she doesn't even remember what she did for us. Sacrificing herself to make sure we were safe...

Heck if she didn't break the Nomu's neck All Might couldn't have gotten there in time to KO it...

Your really an amazing person Agatha...

Please...

Don't leave me...

"Excuse me everyone." I look up from the chair and immediately stand up to hear the doctors words as did everyone else.

"She's resting still but you may all come into her room. And don't worry about the visiting hours and crap I got you all covered! Now follow me please." All of us followed him to her room. I was the first one there with my hand on the door nob. I hesitated for a moment then opened it with everyone trailing behind me to see Agatha. I walked up to her bedside looking at her sleeping figure...

I felt tears of sadness and relief escape everyone. There she lay with an oxygen mask and multiple wires all being hidden within the blanket that went up to her neck to shield her broken body. I turn to the doctor and ask what her condition is. Everyone turns toward us to listen as the doctor stands by the door.

"Well for now she is paralyzed waist down due to something crushing the spine, I think that's the main injury? Anyway she has some external bleeding and a lot of cuts that's gunna make some additional scars. But I think that's all kid." I nod and start to text Aizawa.

ICYHOT: hey the doctors just briefed us on Agatha's condition... she's not awake but he allowed us to see her!

Aizawa: Say no more I'm on my way !!!

"Hey you guys don't have to stay... I'll stay and text you all if she wakes up." I say while sitting in the chair by Agatha.

"Really? Are you sure?" Mina asks while i nod my head. Then I remember Luke going outside to go to the bathroom. Crap we left him.

"Actually we left Luke outside can you show him the way?" She smirks while everyone is hesitant to go out the door.

"Yes I'll so him da way~" for the love of all things holy JUST GET THE DOG!!! I mentally facepalmed while groaning in annoyance as it is just me and Bakugou now.

"You don't have to stay Bakugou, I'll text you when she wakes up." He looks at my then back to Agatha. I start to feel this...

This...

Aggravating feeling...

But why? Bakugou did nothing to me so why do I want to tear his eyes away from Agatha?

Oh...

Wow there you go dumb shit your protective of Agatha right now. Well i guess this one time she is the one that needs protecting. And I'm sure that when she wakes up she's going to freak out...

Agatha...

I rest my head gently on the side of the bed being careful not to touch her as I crossed my arms and began to fall asleep.

"Are you going to sleep now ICYHOT?" I do a thumbs up from my position then start to drift off. But of course hell broke down the door. The poor open door.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAT!?" Then he quieted down as I tilt my head his direction giving my teacher the death aura as he walked slowly to Agatha with Luke behind him. Luke however got to the other side of Agatha as Bakugou stepped out of the way and started licking at her hand to get her awake. I pet him and tell him 'she's ok and just sleeping.' Luke then goes by the front door and lays down in a position to guard the door. I chuckle a bit then move outta the way for Mr. Aizawa. He takes her hand in his as he looks down on her. It truly was a sad moment. I just wished now that she woke up for we can hear her voice and see her smile.

Back to you:

Someone's holding my hand and is pinching it. Damn you Aizawa! It's gotta be you! You damn creature. Come on eyes open! Open for your master!

Shit I can't even feel my legs... everything hurts. I gotta do something! Come on self squeeze his hand. Come on. You have something down your throat but your still breathing! You can squeeze the hand you moron! Come on!!!

As I squeezed the hand just a little bit that earned a gasp from Mr. Aizawa as far as I know. Who else is in here though? And how did I end up like this is still a question...

Ugh now two people on each side are pinching my hands. Damn it stop you jerks! I'm trying here! As I start to twitch on my upper body as I sign that I'm waking up I could start to hear yelling? Oh well i have been death for a while why not now you stupid world!

Ugh, the more I'm gaining consciousness the more I hurt...

But I have to wake up! To slap there unworthy hands off me! Damn leeches...

As I barely start to open my eyes, there blurry... of course why would I expect otherwise when I'm just barely opening them? But as I come into focus with my eyes dimly open, I start to make out 6 figures, the pinching stopped as Aizawa was moving the hair out of my face I presume as he kissed my forehead. Another figure was still holding my hand at the other side. I turn my head to look at Bakuhoe? Hmm...

Why the hell is he holding my hand you idiot! Your breaking my ship with myself!? That's the worst kind of ships sinking... I see Shoto however at the doorway on the phone... while three doctors were buzzing around me as Luke was starring at me while sitting besides Shoto. I smile just a little bit enough for everyone watching can see it. Although I did open my eyes, every second with them open I start getting sleepier and sleepier. As I lowered my eyes to go back to sleep. AIZAWA started shaking me? I look up at him as I still can't tell what he or anyone else is saying. I tried to close my eyes again to drift off but he ended up shaking me awake again. I groan in annoyance at him to get him to stop but he still says something I can't make out? Why the hell am I still hurting?!

( 1,251 Words! Thank you so much for reading my everyday chapters that I provide for you guys!!! Make sure to follow my account so you know when the next chapter will come out tomorrow! Until then, cya tomorrow! )