Chapter 61: The escape P.2

~Preciously~

"Damn IT WERE TRAPPED!?"

~Now~

No! There MUST be another way!"

As the others fought for ideas out I pulled down on Aizawa's shirt to get his attention.

It worked sense he looked down at me lovingly, with worry.

"Dad.... I need to get warm...." he seemed to understand what I was telling him as his scarf basically yeeted Shoto over to us.

"?"

"Todoroki I need you to heat her up enough so see can transform and fly us out of here!" He nodded as Aizawa gave me one last squeeze before allowing todoroki to carry me.

As he activated his fire just a little to start warming me up. The closed in, hallway of cement started rumbling again.

"EVERYONE PUSH UP ON THE CEILING! We can't have it close on us!"

"Steve can you radio the others that were in need of help?"

"I've already tried! They are all to far up above ground!"

"Even if Agatha could transform into whatever how can she get us all through that cement and dirt!? Oh and she's been tortured for a week!?"

"You All have to believe in her! YOU DAMN IDIOTS!" Bakuhoe yelled as even he didn't notice that he was holding Kirishima's hand.

I groaned knowing that this is going to hurt but whatever?

"I'll be fine... we all will be fine!" I tried to yell out as I slowly stood up from sitting on Shotos lap. As he looked at me worryingly.

I smiled at everyone as I looked up and all around until I had it.

"Ok everyone follow me!" I say still shivering. Even with Shotos shirt around my figure and dads scarf I was still ice. 

"Alright alright I got this! Totally..." I take a deep breath as I tune out the rumbling of the tunnel trying to doom us.

Then I ran straight ahead at a wall as I transformed into a giant mole as I broke through the concrete and started digging a dirt tunnel in the shape of an oval to the surface while everyone was slowly crawling through behind my figure.

Grunting and heavy breathing could be heard as they followed my exhausted figure.

I couldn't stop or else they will run out of air in no time.

But I was so tired that I was having a hard time holding my transformation.

Bring my left hand up, swipe down, bring my right hand up, swipe down, and repeat.

Until when I brought my right hand up it went through the dirt then... SPACE!

A couple more sweeps and I fell forward into a cave, while detransforming on my way falling down, I watch the others gasp for air then follow my falling figure.

Aizawa saw us going to land on spikes as he was the one after me and used the power of the scarf to wrap around me and tie me to a hanging spike on the ceiling as he caught onto a piece drifting down.

Soon everyone came falling through, Shoto grabbed onto Aizawa's foot, then Kirishima to Shotos foot, Bakuhoe though  actually managed to catch onto Kirishimas waist as fatgum finally fell through and used his flubber on the bottom for us to fall onto saftely sense The Kids where hanging on to Aizawa who was struggling to hold up that much weight meanwhile Agatha almost looked asleep while being trapped between the scarf and the spike.

As the kids fell down one by one onto fatgum and of course kirishima who dramatically screamed while falling down only to be bounced up from landing on fatgum to falling again on flat ground of the cave. Now they wouldn't of been able to see if it weren't for Shoto being on fucking fire.

Then it was Aizawa's turn as he climbed up and held onto Agatha as he gave one push downwards that released his scarf. As he held her he bounce up on fatgum and used the mobility with his scarf to fling fatgum with them to Safety.

Aizawa tucked his daughter into him the best he could as he angled himself to land on the ground first to take the impact as they rolled once they touched down until bakuhoe stopped the two from rolling off the cliffs edge.

"Woah" was the one word everyone said together as they went from one deathly situation to another and another in seconds.

"WERE ALIVEEEEEE!" Steve screamed as he kneeled down and started bowing to nothing.

"We landed in a cave?"

"A huge ravine most likely."

"We have to rest here for a little everyone Agatha's beat."

Everyone nodded.

"Wow I never seen a cave like this before!"

"Kirishima... have you been in caves before?"

"Nope! But I know caves don't have sparkles!"

"Wait... sparkles?"

Everyone besides a passed out Agatha laying down on Aizawa's lap looked to where Kirishima was pointing to see faint sparkles in the distance.

"Wait that might be a glowing algy."

"WHATS a glowing whatcha-ma-call-it? Aizawa?"

"Todoroki Stop producing your fire."

He nodded as it was then dark, couldn't see a thing. Then after a few seconds everything started to start glowing!

You know like how characters in a cave at movies and all these colors of blue, purple, white, pink, green, etc. explode on the cave walls as fuzzy furry plants that they are. Ya like that.

"Woah."

"Come on extras! let's follow it and see if there's a way out!"

"I agree with Bakugou!"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." Shoto admitted as fatgum shrugged his shoulders.

Meanwhile Aizawa sighed as he picked Agatha up and gently positioned her head to be leaning on his shoulder as he used his scarf as a blanket and tighter hold on her.

"Then let's not waist any time." They all nod as they all were in a single file while carefully going up... down... around and about in the cave.

"Guys... let's take a break this isn't getting us no where."
As everyone leaned against a rock to catch a breath. Bakuhoe began to lean on a rock only to fall through it startling everyone.

"DAMN WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEE!" He yelled while falling face first down a....... tunnel... slide?

"Did that Rock Just turn transparent?"

"Well there goes bakug-"

"Aizawa! That's your student we have to go after him!"

"I don't get paid enough for this-"

Soon enough everyone was sliding down this slide as some were enjoying the ride.

"WOOOOHOOOO!"

"Heck yeah!"

"Groaning" as All good things come to an end, so did this.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!"

( 1,104 words )