Chapter 27: The start of the internship!

Riding on a train was boringggggg...

I had to stand because it was packed, and even with my tail trapped between my legs, people still make an effort to push by it painfully as every whimper I let out Lida looked at me weird. Well considering I was standing, hanging onto the bar thingy for dear life, and having my ears glued to my head as I bit my tung. It took him a couple seconds to figure out what was wrong but when the train took a sharp turn and someone pushed on my back he figured out they were hurting my tail as he grabbed you and pulled you into his chest. You just kinda stood there being protected as you smirked. Yes of course it was all fake! You just want to do this~

As you slowly transform into a cat you crawl up on Lidas shoulders as you laid down on his shoulders while Lida held your bag that used to be where you were. He smiled before petting your head in which you allowed because he was now carrying your crap.

And before you knew it, you were awoken by Lida poking your face as he stepped off the train, you jumped off his shoulders and transformed midair as you stick the landing, for once in your life, as you smirk silently to yourself, and take your bag from his hand as you followed him to the intern ship. The walk was quiet but a comfortable quiet.

I look towards Lida to see he's deep in thought. I didn't want to disturb him so I just stared ahead wondering what should I do during the internship here. Fortunately I don't have to think long as we pulled up on an office like building. I follow Lida as he talks to the supposing hero we are internshiping from.

"Hello cadets! Follow me to your room please." I stopped walking and glared at the hero who stopped as well and turned to me still with that weird smile on his face.

"Room?" I say as Lida also turns toward the hero wondering what his response is.

"Yes, room you two will share a room any complaints?" Although he was glaring at us I saw through the hidden smirk. However Lida did not as he sweat drop bowing and nodding with blush that could put kirishimas hair to shame. I cross my arms and reply,

"Yes it does you perverted fanboy shipper" He loooked taken back as he tried to act all scary. Luckily for me I see that intimidation everyday. *cough cough* AizCRAP *cough cough*

"Excuse me?" I smirk as I stand up face to face with the hero.

"Midnight and All Might am I right?" I say as he quickly goes into a smirk while nodding his head. For a couple minutes we stood looking at each other in the eyes very intensely as poor Lida is just sweat dropping and clearly didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Alright, I like you however you two still need to share a room." I growl at the man as we continue walking. However, as I look at Lida he's still in shock and will probably go bright red right about...

Now...

Cue the blushing...

Cue the shuddering...

Cue the complaining...

"Sir... This is-" he got cut off by our host's supposingly scarred glare. I only patt Lida on the back then continued walking as he fell behind red faced as ever.

I swear I live with perverts and morons...

As we got to the room I went inside last and saw a bed... fine by me I like the floor however Lida didn't get the memo of me getting the floor or something...

Instead he passed out...

He literally face planted onto the floor...

Welcome to my life Lida, please enjoy the depressing features and exotic combinations of horrible events...

As I took our crap, and threw it all in the wardrobe provided in the small room I went out the door and to the front of the building to wait for the others.

With my hands in my pockets I whistled while looking around still in front of the building waiting. For some reason, some people who walked by were tense while others were not.

I only shake my head and think to myself.

It's a good thing I don't care about crap. :)

Just then the front doors opened to see Lida in casual clothes along with myself. He wore deep blue jeans along with a light blue shirt tucked in. He walked up to me and just stood by me quietly while waiting for our so called instructor.

"U-um A-Agat-tha-" I cut him off by slamming my hand over his mouth.

"Talk to me not teach me how to say syllables." I say now standing in front of him.

( btw you can decide what Agatha's wearing btw :) just thought that'll be cool )

He looks away then back at me.

"Yes of course... I was just informing you that I would sleep on the floor while-" I cut him off again by laughing.

"I already called the floor though" I chuckled. I look up to see his face full of confusion.

"I can transform you dummy, also I've slept on the floor my whole life. " I say while smiling at him and giving him a thumbs up.

Just then when he was going to say something our instructor came out the door.

"Something just came up, I would like for you two to go and patrol the area like your on a date or something." Lida started going red once again as he nodded like 8,000 times however I just rolled my eyes.

If I'm doing this then I want a pretzel.

So I just started walking to the mall with Lida hurrying after me still red in the face.

"Where are you going?" He says as he finally catches up to me. I chuckled as I looked him in the eye.

"Your going to buy me a pretzel." I say while smiling he looks away and sighs as he pulled out his wallet and counted his money.

I don't have any money.

Last time money was in my possession I spent it all on pop tarts :)

However, by leaving the house at night and flying through the sky I see all these people eating different things. So when one person called a certain food a pretzel.

I wanted to try it!

As we come up close to the mall I noticed how Lida always looked through alleyways when walking up here.

I wonder...

What is hiding in the dark?

( 1,154 words, hmmm what should I make them do for their 'date' ?

Leave a comment here for your amazing ideas that I will try to include in the next chapter! Until then have a great life! )