Chapter 11: USJ ( part three FINAL )

I charged at the Nomu with all my strength as I leaped onto him and sank my teeth deep in it neck as I start to bask it around, similar to how I hunt...

But this time I was alone...

The Nomu managed to throw me off him as I once again got thrown towards the frozen boys once again. I slowly start to get up but whimper in pain at my multiple broken bones. The boys snap out of it as Bakuhoe and red hair went after the warp villain as Shoto stood in front of me making the Nomu stuck in his ice but not for long...

I finally get up as I stand beside Shoto, by now I was three inches taller then him as a wolf as I got ready to pounce once again but this time Shoto was here to help!

As the ice broke...

And the Nomu screeched...

I leapt forward and hooked onto his bloody neck once again as the Nomu try's desperately to get me off as he try's and try's but I still hold on tight.

Third pos.

All Might has arrived and was now standing in front of the class as he carefully watched the over sized wolf and Nomu go at it. His students was cheering Agatha on as Aizawa was dealing with the warp villain and a handy person.

All Might couldn't leave to help him because he had to watch for an opening.

Anything could happen now.

Agatha could get killed or

The Nomu...

Back to you

This damn thing won't DIE?!!! My bones are crushed my body is done for and I'm slowly starting to get back into my hybrid form but I mustn't!!! For the sake of my classmates!!! I must win!!! As I sink my jaws more I hear a crack. Although that crack came from me. It also came from the Nomu.

I finally let go as I laid there limp as I see All might and the Nomu go at now. With my blurry vision I see countless people of my classmates come over to me. I laid there whimpering as I felt my bones crack more as I started screaming bloody murder as I was forced to transform back to my hybrid form. Shoto stood there in shock and horror as my body made myself transform back. As the others saw in horror how the most powerful person in class...

Is so broken...

There I laid with every bone shattered with blood on every ounce of skin as well as one of my ear tips being split open. As I cried out over my pain while I was shaking uncontrollably. This only made All Might pissed as he KO'd that Nomu as the students broke out of the horror, that shocked them all as Shoto kneeled down to the right side of me as Bakugou the left as they didn't know if they could move me or not. And it didn't help with the constant screams she was doing. Shoto stood up and glanced around while Izu was mortified.

"Uraraka I need you to use your power on Agatha that way we won't hurt her when we move her! Then Bakugou and I will take her to the hospital ASAP the rest need to provide cover!" Just as he said that the warp villain tried to show up and take the broken girl. Lucky Kirishima arrived and punched the warp guy to the next town as Uraraka made Agatha float while Shoto provided cover for Bakugou when he picked her up bridal style as started running. Now Agatha stopped screaming but also had very slow breathing.

"SHES BREATHING TOO DAMN SLOW ICYHOT!" Bakugou yelled as he held her closer to his chest while running up the stairs to where the pro hero's finally came as the warp villain and handy guy escaped as Agatha was rushed to the hospital as well as a ton of police cars following persuit of the ambulance as All Might stayed back and filled in the authorities of what had happened here.

As the class was still waiting in the waiting room they all felt sad and scared that there friend won't make it. Shoto especially felt sad because she was his best friend...

Forever she said...

Forever doesn't stop know does it?

After all he's been through...

Doesn't he deserve a best friend?

Who makes you laugh...

Makes you smile when she's happy...

Will I ever be able to see that smile again?

The whole class jumped when they heard howling outside the hospital doors as a pack of wolves came bursting through with Luke first. The pack surrounded the bunch as they made us all back to back. I stepped towards Luke who wasn't one of the rest who wasn't growling I go up to him and kneel.

"Luke it's Agatha... I know why she didn't return to the pack today... see here is where you smell her scent yes?... because she is here but Luke... she's hurt bad... I don't think she's gunna make it buddy." I finally say as I look up to the wolf who is whimpering now as all the wolves moped on out of the hospital as Luke stayed curled up beside me. As everyone was surprised that the HUGE KILLER WOLVES was her pack but after what Shoto said to the wolves they began to question it themselves...

Will she make it?

Will they see her smile?

Will they be able to hear her laugh?

( 1,022 Words... this was a very sad chapter I admit I cried a little while writing this... also I'm not the best at writing if you couldn't tell so I'm sorry if the chapter didn't make it passed your standards... will Agatha make it? Will she be able to pour hot sauce in Bakugous meal ever again? Time will tell my fellow friends if she make it or not... also your comments on the book might make her be ok also? Anyway stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter to see if she ether died or not! )