Chapter 21: Sports Festival Part FIVE

Damn Shoto, don't be so mad. As he comes back into the tunnel after destroying the field and the poor person.

"Hey you did awesome Shoto!" I congratulate him as he smiles at me then turns toward the figure. I stand right by his side ready to go full on die hard on this guy.

"Yes you did exceptional son~" I roll my eyes at this gay raccoon.

"You are no father to me. What do you want?" Shoto speaks with a new found confidence I see?

"I want you to use your left side and win." Shoto gives him the death glare as he continues to say he will only use his right side.

"Shoto-" I cut off fire hazard jr. by laughing as they both give me questionable glances.

'I would be wondering of your mental state as well' oh shut up me.

"I'm sorry, haha, is this going to turn out to be a scene of Star Wars? Hehe, Shoto I am your father!!! No, no it can't be~" I say while acting the parts then almost rolling over in laughter as Shoto joins in for a little with a side of blush? Oh if this cutie has a crush on me then this person just leveled up to heartbreaker from player.

"Girl what is your name." Shoto then turns serious as I come to my senses about to tell him to fuck off but instead Shoto does it for me~

"It's of non of your concern Endeavor now if that is all we will be leaving." I smile and nod as I turn to walk right behind Shoto but the beast grabbed my arm!

"Hey! Dude I know you can catch on fire and be alive but I can't okay! Let go!" I say with a slight pain in my voice as Shoto immediately rushes up to us and about to attack but Endeavor puts his arm out slamming him into the wall. I start to growl as I stare at said man.

"I want your name."

"Fuck off fire hazard." He growls at me and starts to squeeze my arm tighter. Causing him to burn my arm more. I try not to let out a whimper as I look towards Shoto only to see him mad. I mean pissed off mad. Like mom caught you dragging in mud on the new carpet mad. As I see his ice and endeavors fire collide together trying to cancel each other out as I try to rip my arm away from him. I didn't want to use my quirk or else I'd might have to fight the number 2 hero. Plus Nezu would lecture me again... I don't want that.

"Hey! Your supposed to be a hero dumbass learn your script and fuck off-" I didn't get to finish as he flew me across the tunnel as I landed a hard impact as I continued to roll down the tunnel.

Owww~

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? I see him let Shoto go as he glared at his dad then came rushing over to me. I reluctantly sat up in a sitting position holding my left arm as I try to hide the pain I felt from landing on it. I glared daggers into Endeavor as Shoto came up to me and started slowly putting his ice powers to sustain the burn.

"Some hero you are sir~" my voice was filled with venom as I felt my tail and ears twitch.

"Be glad I'm not allowed to attack villains yet or else your sorry ass would be gone by now." I say as the raccoon glares at me then starts to take heavy steps toward us.

"Agatha Aizawa." I stare at Shoto in disbelief.

"You wanted her name now leave us be." Endeavor nodded then went away as I hissed in Pain as Shoto looked guilty as hell.

"He does not deserve the title of father. From now on you are living with me and Aizawa." I say as he rolls his eyes and folds back down my gym uniform sleeve.

"It's ok and besides it's your turn soon. You should get this checked up before you-" I cut him off by getting up from the floor.

"Nah I won't be able to explain that, I'll just have to go in like this, besides now you don't have to worry about me killing anyone!" I say while smiling as Shoto just shakes his head. As we stand there for a minute in awkward silence I hug him out of the blue.

"Hey I'm serious Shoto, I will kidnap you to get you to stay at my place and not there." He nods and starts to pet my ears, it's a habit.

"Thank you Agatha, now hurry up and win for we can go get your burn checked up on." I nod as I turn to walk onto the field. I see Lida getting ready at the other side as I step onto the field.

"And class 1-A favorite Puppy AGATHA AIZAWA!" I growl at mic as I turn towards Lida.

If I turn into a wolf I can't out run him due to the burn and my monster would probably work if I end up being faster. Can't transform into a dragon, cough cough not allowed cough cough. Can't be a fricken dinosaur. Cough cough rules cough cough. Seriously it's like they use me as an example for the rules sheet! They watch me constantly! When I jumped out of the window last week because Mineta was being weird they made a new rule that I can't do that anymore! And I also can't climb on the ceilings either! Damn cameras give me no freedom. I guess my monster will have to do I just hope the audience doesn't see the burn. As I transform, Lida goes pale as I await the count down.

5...

4...

3...

I can't lose, I can't lose, I can't lose, pop tarts are on the line here! I must get the sweets what ever it takes!

2...

1...

"Fight!"

( 1,104 words! Thank you for reading this weeks chapter! I hope I don't anger any of you by updating every Saturday. With school going on and other... life... business... it's hard to write a chapter

Every

Single

Day

So ya I hope you all are ok with that! Before you go make sure to give me feedback on what I should include, what you want to see, and what I should fix! It would be deeply appreciated!

Andddddddd I'll see you all next week!