Chapter 85: Hero Licencing Exam P.4

Previously

We leapt towards each other ready to face off in a glorious battle-

When the impossible happened.

~Now~

An arm.

Not just any arm.

An arm from Gang Orca had grabbed my mechanical leg and swung me at wind dude. My back slammed into his body so fast, I believe i might've broken something by landing on his stone cold abs.

Rolling for a straight minute after impact, I just kinda stay laying down on my side for a while. Yeah, just give me a minute guys.

Coughing a few times and using my elbows under me to lift myself up i sit there looking around the dust as I see wind guy curling around his stomach near me.

Literally crawled over to the guy and fell on top of him all the while yelling out.

"Captured!"
I'm so exhausted.

I watched Shoto fight Orca with what seemed like rage, his attacks were wild, unfocused.

I sigh, then take a sharp intake of breath when the body under me started moving.

Regrettably, I turned into a wolf to add more weight to keep him down.

In doing so, I transferred the few broken ribs into this form.

Basically it hurt but i must keep wind dude down.

"Agatha!?"
Damn it Izuku, go away.

"I see, your with the villains."
Wait wait wait no no no they lie.

"In that case, IM SORRY!"

He flew and punched me off of wind dude.

"I DONT ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGIE!"

Great now i have to get up.

I growled at my little Izuku while wind dude went to go fight orca to prove something something i didn't listen that well.

Great now I have to fight Izuku, this is gunna be fine-

It was totally not fine!

Izuku was a little All Might Wanna Be I tell you.

Dodging his punch's left and right he did not hold up until a raging inferno happened with the boys fighting my supposed villain friends*

"Wow, glad I'm not in that."

"Same."
Oh wait, swinging my head to the left so fast to see Izuku smiling at me.

"Wait wait wait you got this all wrong-"
I start running away from Izuku, not even bothering to fight back honestly sense I really don't want to fight him.

Suddenly Orca Broke out and Izuku went to silence wind dude and Shotos arguement.

Meanwhile I went over to Orca and stood tall behind him.