Chapter 52: The Forest P.8

~previously~

They wont need class against class, they'll need Aizawa(s) vs the classes

~now~

It's been a few hours of training but to make sure i don't go insane i simply take breaks to lay down and watch the clouds.

Time passed by quick as the sun was setting and Aizawa came in the pit of hell aka, my training grounds.

"Wow, your not insane." I roll my eyes as I follow him out of the forest and to where we were cooking dinner. And this time i actually helped out. See here I'm really good with a knife so Bakuhoe and I were turning "Chopping vegetables" To a competition which obviously scared our poor classmates a lot.

"You know Bakuhoe and Aizawa I expected to be good with knifes but now knowing for sure that they are only makes them a whole lot more scary." The class nods in agreement as they silently watched us the entire time. Soon enough we were done and everyone was eating happily.

"Hey guys hurry up! We have a special thing planned for tonight!" I yelled out to my classmates as they all nod and start in hailing their food. 

"What's the special thing Agatha?" Izuku asks as I swing my chop sticks in the air.

"You'll Just have to see!" I smile as I catch them with one hand.

...

Now we all have gathered before our teachers. 

And everyone's all pumped up sense one of the cats spilled the beans.

"Test of Courage!" Mina yells while the squad of failures are all excited, until the Aizawa came.

"Not so fast, it pains me to say it but the remedial class will be having lessons with me instead."

"YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?" Mina, poor Mina, she looked like she just tripped over the line of sanity. Sucks for them, I start chuckling, but then I caught a scent. A familiar scent.

Without a second thought I ran into the woods in my wolf form to find it.

Shoto pos:

"YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?" Poor people, it hurts not to laugh when you have a best friend almost falling on the floor from laughter. I roll my eyes at how Aizawa restrains the group.

As one of the cat teachers start explaining you just hear in the background.

"Revelry in the dark." I sigh in disappointment for my classmates, it's a good thing Agatha is here.

Wait no scratch that she just left and booked it into the forest. 0.0

...

...

Ok, everyone just goes back to what they were doing. Then we get picked partners...

I'm with...

Bakuhoe...

Great, now I sound like an Agatha.

"TAILS! SWITCH WITH ME!" I don't think you want to do that Bakuhoe, his partner is Mineta.

I don't think I'm worse then Mineta am I?

As we both start walking there was this girl that came out of the ground. Both me and Bakuhoe just kinda stopped and jumped a little.

...

Then just continued.

I wondered where Agatha went?

...

Agathas pos:

I know those smells!!! There villains! I need to find Shoto now! I follow his scent however it's hard when there's fire and poison gas. Finally I found them! But there walking straight towards another villain! With a passed out somebody on Shotos back as well!

"No fighting, is that the rule?" Bakuhoe says with this creepy weird ass smile on his face. STUPID IDIOTS JUST RUN SO I DONT HAVE TO COME IN AND SAVE YOUR ASSES.

However this villain guy definitely has multiple mental problems. I mean seriously look at those teeth he's showing off...

Multiple trips to the dentist can't fix you honey.

For now I should stay in the shadows of the woods and wait for my opening to attack.

"Everyone! We discovered two of the villains targets! A student named Kacchan and Agatha! They must avoid combat and stick with a group!"

"It would be easier to focus  if you get out of my damn head!" Bakuhoe shouted as he charged at teeth guy but Shoto blocked the teeth guys attack with his ice.

I thought that I'd better save my boys as I of course rushed into the fight carelessly. And simply head butted the teeth guy from the back.

"Agatha!" Shoto and Bakuhoe yell as I drop down next to them. I go under Shoto causing him to get on my back as I ran forward and grabbed bakuhoe's shirt as I ran away from teeth villain.

"OI! LET ME AT LEAST RIDE YOU AND NOT GET DRAGGED BY YOUR MOUTH DAMN IT!?"

"He says thank you for saving us." Shoto responded as he kept firing ice to save us from teeth's attacks from behind.

I growl as I pick up on Izukus scent as I start running his direction, yet another boi needing to be saved probably. However, my small boi was riding on handy mans back while running towards us with a dark shadow behind them!

"Todoroki! Bakuhoe! Use your light quirks on dark shadow!" Izuku yelled before he saw teeth villain.

"WAIT FORGET WHAT I SAID!" As it was mass chaos somehow everyone ended up on my back while I still held Bakuhoe in my mouth while being chased by two things that want to kill us. Fortunately dark shadow attacked teeth guy and sent him to oblivion so now Shoto used his fire to calm down the dark killer shadow.

"I'm so sorry." Tokoyami, my poor bird friend...

"It's ok, all that matters now is getting Agatha and Kacchan back to camp safely!" Izuku said as once again everyone was on my back except for Bakuhoe as I ran through the forest towards my fathers faint scent. However, in order to get there we had to pass by the gas, it wasn't so bad, hardly can see it, but for my enhanced nose...

It sucked... and really started to effect me as while running I would stumble a lot.

"Guys I think Agatha's getting effected by the gas. We should travel on foot for her safety and ours." Shoto pointed out as everyone nodded. However I was still running.

"Agatha! You must stop and let us off!" I growl in response

"DONT MAKE HER MADE WHILE IM IN HER MOUTH IDIOT!?" Finally I full on stopped throwing everyone forward but don't worry Bakuhoes still safe in my mouth as our stop frightened the crazy villain off of bubbles.

"Oh shit that's the wolf girl we were told to stay away from... well gotta split! Don't wanna die!" And with that plus a perverted look she gave Izuku, the crazy girl left as the group checked up on froggo and bubbles.

"Your hurt!"

"I'll be fine." Ah young love but let's get a move on.

As Bakuhoe thrashed around in my hold obviously objecting at how I can keep him safe. Shoto came towards me and started rubbing my head.

Let's just say I was a little high due to the gas and the earlier training.

"Ok let's get a move on back to camp!" Then everyone was walking in a line with me holding Bakuhoe in the middle. My vision was getting dizzy. Then suddenly I smelled Aizawa! Dad!

I thought I smelled Dad behind us! So without thinking I jumped behind everyone alerting them but was too late as my vision darkened...

And I let go of Bakuhoe...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

( 1,241 words )