Chapter 79: Taking steps forward

~Preciously~

As I took a single step... forwards.

~Now~

Even wobbly and disorganized, I eventually started getting the hang of it walking to all my friends who had their arms wide for a hug as a gift for walking to them.

After hugging Kirishima I turn to Bakugou who had his arms crossed looking away.

"Onii-chan!" I yelled causing him to blush hard as everyone heard and awwed as I wobbly started making my way over to him as he tch.

I almost fell but he quickly reached out and pulled me into a hug.

"Awwwwwwe!"

"SHUT UP!"

I smile as he held me tighter.

I smiled up at him then turned around and made a grabbing motion with my hands at shoto.

He had the ice cream.

"Give give."
I commanded as I started slowly walking towards him in which he smirked and walked backwards causing me to gasp and angrily pout trying to walk faster to him only to start tripping because of the leg stalling but thankfully my classmates stoped laughing to help me out.

"Get him Agatha!"

"You can do it!"

"Your an Aizawa remember!"

Hell yeah I am!

"I'm getting that ice cream Shoto!"

He shrugged his shoulders opening the lid and taking a bite with the singular spoon he had on him making me gasp.

"OH HELL Nooooooooo!" I yelled angrily as the red strips started glowing, wearing short shorts allowed everyone to see the glow as the gears all shifted making clinks like an engine as I crack my neck getting down to all fours before slowly changing into my wolf that now had a badass looking leg that furiously glowed crimson as Winry started yelling out "IT WORKS!"

I growl at Shoto as I run in perfect harmony with my leg as it shifted to match the density of my other leg.

"Oh you better run-"

Shoto was already running with the ice cream high in the air and Aizawa running after them.

Eventually I got really tired really fast not even making it outside the dorms that far as I laid out on the ground panting as Shoto came back and crouched down petting my head.

"Ok you win."
Shoto says as Aizawa sighs knowing this would happen as the leg started glowing dimer as I transformed back into myself as the leg closed in on itself to form a regular metal leg.

I was exhausted and sweating all over from just that short amount of time.

But still I reach out towards the ice cream as Shoto laughs before moving it closer to me.

Crying while sitting up I start chugging the remains of the emotional ice cream we girls had called it.