Chapter 65: Worldly Dimensions P.2

~Previously~

Then suddenly we heard a kinda bubble noise like a bubble door opening.

"Is this hell?"

~Now~

"Agatha!" Kirishima yelled along with Aizawa and basically everyone.

Before she could fall out however Todoroki caught her.

"Wait this isn't hell....... no todoroki would be in heaven..." he blushed at that and couldn't form words.

"This is ducking reality dim shit welcome fucking back." Shiro paled at. The. PROFANITY.

"Oh really? Damn it really thought it was my time... I even gave out a cool mic drop..." she pouted.

"See you in hell isn't that much of a mic drop you ass."

"True True I'll think of better ones."

~Your Pos~

After amusing a Bakuhoe I finally took notice of all the power rangers in the room. Then a blue one suddenly popped up right in front of me.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" I yelled in a high pitch voice that would put Beyoncé- no scratch that Beyoncé is god. Anyway, I yelled out also surprised as he smiled and reached out a hand towards my ears.

Oh hell no.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Someone tried warning this poor soul but it was too late as I was my wolf taking a bite outta his hand ultimately surprising the power rangers with a shock as Lance was certainly gay with those high pitch screams aS he tRiEs tO sHaKE mE oFf!

"Hahaha! She's a fucking dog!"

"Bakugou your not helping!"

Todoroki used his ice to trap your paws to the ground but Keith accidentally ran into him while trying to avoid Lance.

So the ice went straight to Shiro.

"~~~ Cold~~~~"

"Sorry man!"

"No problem Just get out of my way!" Todoroki yelled back while pushing Keith behind him while trying again only to get knocked off by Bakugous explosions.

"Fucking party animal!"

"BAKUGOU!"

As he continued laughing meanwhile people slip on random fucking ice on the ground. Violet was happily hanging upside down on the ceiling watching this all.

What she didn't expect was to find a fucking night fury doing the exact same thing.

She put two and two together and found out that they are chasing bakugous smoke disguised as her meanwhile Bakugous following Lance making the impression that she's still on him.

Lance was just trying to run away while cradling his slightly bit hand with tears in his eyes running with his blue lion slippers that he just so happen to have on.

"Wow is this like a normal thing?"

"You wouldn't believe it, we actually left one of the big three much to my amusement.... he'll probably would've chased after 'Kacchan' telling him to stop while doing his signature crying."

"Who's Kacchan?"

"It's Bakugou, call him that and you'll have a death wish."

"Awesome thanks for the heads up I can't wait to piss off that ticking time bomb."

"Oh it's soooo fun let me tell ya."

Meanwhile Aizawa is just sitting on the top of the still opened pod putting eye drops in his eyes causing him to find the two she-devils conversating.... planning murders... the usual for teenage girls.

He sighs while taking away everyone's quirk.

"If you ever want to be a hero use your damn heads and not be on dope the entire time."

"You should listen to your sensi Kacchan~•

He was. Seething. Hatred.

"WHO. THE. FUCK. WANTS. TO. DIE.!?"

"That would be me thank you very much also I made a friend so she deserved to have some blackmail on you guys I mean what are friends for?"

"Fucking. Aizawa." Meaning the adult Aizawa groaned but the teenage one started laughing her butt of hanging on to the ceiling with an iron grip knowing if she fell down Bakugou will not give any mercy.

"Kacchan? Who's Kacchan?"

"It's Bakuhoes Real name."

"FUCKING SHUT IT DOG!"

"MAKE ME ASSWIPE!"

"Girls Girls enough todoroki man can you unfreeze us? Now please?"

Aizawa groaned as he lifted back their quirks. As Shoto melted the ice Keith and Kirishima held back Bakuhoe while the power rangers awwwe'd at Agatha while she dropped down still in her night fury awesomeness.

"At least she didn't land on us this time."

"I though I was being nice but I could always change?"

"Try me bitch"

"Ok ok chill everyone CHILL!"

"Love how things quickly get out of hand."

"Me too lmao." I whisper back to violet as we had that look in our eyes.

"Ok! Now that everyone's awake! And healed! Let's get you home! I had corran-" as the Princess was starting the castle suddenly had like a 10.0 earthquake as everyone was brought down to the ground due to the rumbling.

Agatha nodded to Violet as she cuddled everyone in her wings to protect them from the debris while violet zoomed outta here to go check on what's happening.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with fate!?"

"DOES IT REALLY WANT US TO DIE THAT BADLY!?"

"WE GET IT GOD DESTINY FATE WHATEVER IT IS WE FUCKING GET IT SO STOP TRYING TO KILL US ALL THE TIME!"

"... it's like final destination."

"Seriously Steve, shut the fuck up."

Oh. The. Profanity.!!! 😱😱😱

"Cursing isn't really manly you guys!!!"

"Your Right flipping crappy hair is this the silly situation that we say flipping KILL US ALREADY!?"

"One love the language two no we shall survive!!!"

I wack Kirishima with one of my ear floppy flaps to smack him outta it.

Then the lights turned red.

"Oh no it's the emergency power!"

"Well we're screwed."

"BE POSITIVE GUYS VIOLETS DOING ALL SHE CAN!"

It was silent for a couple moments.

"WERE ALL GUNNA DIEEEEEEEE!" Lance and hunk wailed out and Pidge was working her computer in the tight space.

"How troublesome" todoroki mumbled as he once again found himself under Agatha's dragons form.

"I get it's for protection but seriously again?" He thought as he tried to break free of her protective grasp. Somewhere in there Aizawa was there too.

"WARNING! CRASH COURSE IS SET!"

"WELL THATS NOT FUCKING REASSURING!"

"It was nice knowing people with superpowers!"

"It was nice knowing the power rangers too man!"

•••C R A S H•••

~To be continued~

( 1,034 words )