Chapter 69: Worldly Dimensions P. 6

~Previously~

"Let's go kick some ass."

He blushed and nodded as we walked through the doors ready to save a planet.

~Now~

While everyone loaded into a pod, we waved at each other as it took off through the long hallway then out to the world.

Luckily the castle was already in its atmosphere so we can breathe. Kinda.

As I start running down the opened hallway I get to the exit and look down at the planet.

"Beautiful"
I smile as I had a goal to free this beautiful planet.

Then I literally jumped, Yep free falling...
As I transform into my mind controlling dragon!

I gave a huge roar as I smirked going full throttle at one of the giant metal cannons determined to break it apart.

However it was shooting back at me along with the others.

Ok self do NOT GET INJURED that's been happening a lot and I do NOT want to be in that healing pod of nightmares again.

As I do some pretty awesome dodging while flying in mid air I feel pretty proud of myself.

Then I realized I'm a mind control dragon.

I used my power on those inside the main hub controlling the cannons and made them freeze.

I smile as I see my group finally land, well crash land sense no one knows how to fly a fucking alien space pod.

But they landed none the less so 9/10.

I roar again because I felt like it as I dove towards the cannon. Once I'm close enough I start pulling it apart into pieces.

Then however I heard a weird sound behind me and what do you know there's a huge beam of purple heading straight towards me.

Welp this was a fun life.

Then BOOM Voltron took the hit with they're mighty sword.

I nod to them as the giant robot that was my size pated me on the head.

When this is over we HAVE to see who's taller!
I say telepathically to the power rangers inside as they smile.

As they head off to continue fighting the ships. I released the people momentarily on accident as my foot slipped on the metal causing me to hit my face on a piece of metal.

"Fucking metal"
Because of this slip up I lost control on the  bad space cats.

As the cannons started firing at me again.

"JUST GIVE ME A MINUTE!"
I screamed out that sounded like a pissed off roar.

I leap from the trashed cannon to another as I control the people inside this one.

I start tearing cannon by cannon apart into pieces. When I was sure that was all of them I turn around to see how the power rangers were doing and it wasn't looking so good.