Chapter 40: Exam day!

ATTENTION EVERYONE! Before this chapter I wanted to tell you all that there will be a Q and A!!! In the near future! For those of you who don't know what Q and A's are it's where you ask a question for the characters to answer! Make sure to comment your questions you have! Make them friendly?-ish? Anyway...

Insert questions here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with an arm around me and some kind of warmth behind me. Now looky here I am not one to be awaken so easily....

In the comfort of my own bed...

That's how I know that I am NOT in mine!

Someone was behind me

...

I totally didn't check to make sure I still had my clothes on.

...

Anyway I look around the room to notice that it's Shotos!

Soooooooooo...

Wait....

That means....

Oh god....

He isss-sa-Sjsjaugjwobw wkdhvs sj hab xk uns wkso it amal l a wlcjchyskbwbe nxj Josie d j halbwegs XD jislwhs emo hgajwlhrb r k I do a. Sk idols do f

My Brian

I MEAN BRAUN

BRAIN DAMN IT

My BRAIN isn't FuNctiONinG ProPErlY!

Then...

I...

Felt him move...

Oh god he's waking up!

Ok good just play "your still asleep for he can figure out what to do" as he finally regained enough consciousness to tell what was happening, he immediately went tense but so found out that I was "still asleep" as he carefully lifted his arm off of me and tried his hardest to get up without shaking the bed so much but I could tell he was hesitant from his movements as he slowly leaned over me and....

Moved my hair out of my face? Well thank you kind human that was getting annoying.

But after doing the action, he didn't lift his hand off my face so I discussed with my inner self...

Inner self-
mamamamamamamamamamamamammamaammamamahahahhahahahahahahahahaahha... I'm insane... hahahhahahahahahaha... WHERES MY COFFEE

back to you-
I picked up my breathing as I started moving as a sign that I was waking up. I never heard Shoto jump so high in my life as he propelled himself THROUGH his wall into his sisters room but the noise awoke her and she started screaming at the hole in the wall then at her brother who was in pain among the rubble. She then started screaming because she didn't hide any of her anime mangas she had scattered around her room.

Because of her screaming everyone in the house awoke.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE SCREAMING TODAY?! FIRST IT WAS AT TWO IN THE MORNING NOW FIVE IN THE MORNING! I WOULD LIKE MORE THEN THREE HOURS OF SLEEP PEOPLEEEEEEEEEE!" Another sibling yelled while running to the shared bathroom before anyone else could.

That resulted in a door slam and then a body running into that door trying the exact same thing but was too late.

"DAMN IT! YOU TAKE THE LONGEST TOO!" You can hear as I sat up and watched how the Todoroki family woke up in the mornings.

"FUCKING 5 AM ALEINS! WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A HOLE IN THE WALL?" Mr. Furry screamed as I took that as my cue to leave through the window as I caught a glimps of both Shoto and his sister frantically running as fast as they can out of the room so it won't get blamed on them. SENSE they yet have heard from the sibling who got blamed three hours prior.

I laugh at myself as I decided to walk to Aizawas place to change clothes and take a shower. However it was still night out and as I was walking away I stilled away a laugh at the still broken door front door of the Todoroki house...

~2 hours later~

"Sero I'll be honest with you, the reason your not in the best of your abilities is because you don't use duck tape, instead you use starch tape like what the hell is that supposed to do?" I explain as he looked deep in thought about the wisdom I have told him.

We all are sitting in the classroom waiting for Aizawa to show and Shoto won't stop staring at me. He won't talk to me. Just stares. It's getting kind of annoying.

"Hello Agatha-Chan! I hope you do good in the exam!" Izuku.... your probably the only person who believes that I can do good on a test.

Mutter loud this time will yeah? Last test I couldn't understand you fully.

I felt like saying but that'll give away that I have been cheating all my life... :3

"Alright I'm here get to your seats here are your tests... begin!" As I took my pencil I focus on my ears as I improve the sound getting to them.

"Answer... C... two.... A definitely..." I heard loud and clear from his whisper as I make sure to write down the same answers at different times after him.

This went on through the whole week.

Finally we were finished as we turned in the huge packet.

"Ok everyone report to the bus after lunch to do your practical exam." We All nodded as we went to the cafeteria. On the way I was stretching everything! Everything was sore which was not enjoyable.

"What do you guys think the practical will be?" Pikachu asked as I shrug my shoulders.

"Who knows? Maybe it'll be a sacrifice~" I lick my lips as Pikachu grabs his tray.

"Yeah I'm not sitting next to you anymore." As he hurried off Shoto takes his seat while we all start our own conversations Shoto turns to me and looked like he was about to say something important. I tilt my head to the side in waiting as he finally gets the right words.

"Do you remember what happened last night?"

————-Else Where————-

???: so she goes to U.A..... interesting

???: don't be so down hunny.. once she figures out that we ____________. She will do as we say~

???: ... My brother will be pleased to hear we have found her~

???: Alright, I'll tell that league of his to capture her.

???: ... sure go and do that... and while your at it.. contact our spy in U.A. It's time for them to report back to me instead of the league of villains.

???: Your brother won't be happy knowing your taking something away from his successor.

???: I can deal with All for One myself, after all, we are brothers in blood.

( 1,079 words )