Chapter 39: Hello Mr. Furry

ATTENTION EVERYONE! Before this chapter I wanted to tell you all that there will be a Q and A!!! In the near future! For those of you who don't know what Q and A's are it's where you ask a question for the characters to answer! Make sure to comment your questions you have! Make them friendly?-ish? Anyway...

Insert questions here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running

Raining

Foggy

Cold

And my feet are soakeddddddd

As I run from Aizawas place to Shotos I rush up the door and knock it down with one foot as I created a huge noise.

Honestly why does so many people love these FUCKING BIG ASS DOORS!?

It was screaming at me to kick it down I replied to the Todoroki family as they all sighed and went back to their business as I walk into Shotos room.

I almost kick down his door but luckily he opened his door so I kicked him into his room.

"Oof"

"Damn I didn't know you played ROBLOX, good job with the soundtrack!" I say as I walk in and towards Shoto who is just staying on the ground looking up at the ceiling trying to catch his breath.

"DID SHE BREAK ANOTHER FUCKING DOOR!? WHAT WAS THAT SOUND THAT INTERFERED WITH MY EMO MUSIC!?" Shotos sister screamed while Naruto running around the house.

"NAH THAT WAS A BODY SLAM NOT A DOOR SLAM THERES A DIFFERENCE!" Another one of Shotos siblings yelled back while now joining in with the sister.

"WHO SHE BODY SLAM!?"

"Me" Shoto yelled as the siblings who were running past the door heard and shrugged it off then Continued on with their day.

He glares at me while I jump around the room in excitement.

He slowly sits up still glaring as he says.

"What the fuck and why?" I stop and glare at Shoto as I stomp towards him.

Neither one of us backing down this starring contest.

"No saying 'no-no' words on my Christian Minecraft server!" I yelled as I smacked the back of his head.

"But you swear so why can't I smarttttttt... butt." I glare at him then nod approvally as I respond

"I say no-no words for you know what NOT to say! Easy!" He just scrunches up his face giving off a "what the hell" look as I dance around him.

"Ok I have a question."

"And I have an answer!" I smile as he sighs dramatically and falls back down onto his floor watching me dance around his body.

"Why are you awake at 2 in the morning?" He asks as I stop with big eyes and look outside to see it was dark. I was in such a rush over here when I looked at the clock I thought it said two in the afternoon and sense I can see in the dark that's why I didn't notice!

"Um hehe.. oh well new record, anyway!" I say turning around to see him sit up again.

"Guess what!?" I yelled as we get a response from down the hall

"BURN IN HELL!"

"GO BACK TO SLEEP SIS!" Shoto screams as a door is heard slamming open that made everyone hold their tongues...

Except yours truly of course!

"HI MR. FURRY!" I yell as I skip out of Shotos door to go say hi to the man in pjs down the hall only to be yanked backward by my hoodie and a hand to cover my mouth as he quietly shuts the door while you can hear screaming coming from one of his sisters.

"AHHH WHAT I DO DAD!? WHAT I DO!?" ( Christmas story reference anyone? )

"What was that for!" I whisper as I rub my throat

"You woke my Fuckkkkkkkkkk..." his eyes opened wide as I made a pissed off look.

"-ingggggg dad that's why he will burn you alive!" He continued anyway as we can still hear the screaming down the hall.

"Just let him take it out on her, I bought ice cream the other day and she chucked it out the window saying she's so called 'dairy tolerant' when in reality that isn't a thing and she just generally doesn't like ice cream... no wonder why my dad gave up in her..." I raise a brow

"That went to hilarious to depressing really quick also she's still screaming and I'm now concerned to call the authorities."

"I can fake an injury pretty well."

...

...

"Well that was random Shoto... good for you?"

"Yes the todoroki s are weird you should know this anyway we are getting off topic why are you here bringing chaos?"

I put my hand on my chin ignoring the chaos happening outside Shotos room which included words... more words... fire... screaming... yelling... and more fire.

"Hmm... oh that's right!" I say as I jump around Shoto again.

"I completed my Etiquette class! My teacher said I was unteachable! Meaning that I was so good she couldn't teach me anything else!" I say as he smacks his forehead and turned off his light and leaped into his bed.

"Goodnight."

"Whaaaaaaa? Shoto? Going to bed now?" I complain as I sit on top of the bed next to him shaking his shoulder meanwhile the chaos outside stopped but now it was dead cold from someone using an ice quirk to subside the fire.

All of a sudden I got pulled down as the next second I'm now inside the bed with a Shoto behind me cuddling me.

Good thing it's dark...

Because I'm blushing hard.

"Wha?" I began to say as he just 'shh' Es me as he dug his head into my hair as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

2 am finally got to me and sense I was warm and safe I said why not and fell asleep besides him too.

~Meanwhile elsewhere~

???: So how did your little Suicide mission go you dumbass, you could've gotten caught.

???: Yeah but I didn't, didn't I?

???: Did you find what you were after?

???: yes, she is indeed my _________... her senses are above the normal animal. She was able to sense me in the garden when I just climbed over...

...

???: well what are we going to do hunny~

???: We will put a bounty on the black market for her now... but soon... we will have her again! This time we will make sure she doesn't run away from her fate~

~to be continued~

( 1,072 words )