Chapter 48: The Forest P.4

Make sure to thank @rock_hard_kiri
For if they weren't a good person then I wouldn't be updating TWO chapters!!!

I hope you all enjoy!

And make sure to thank them!

~Previously~

I can't wait to eat in front of Bakuhoe~

And I can't wait for the surprise later too!

~Now~

Movement woke me up as I wake up being put down next to another human. Then Aizawa pets me on the head before quietly walking out. I turn to see where he put me. And I see that I'm in the boys hang out...

Right next to a sleeping Shoto.

...

...

....

...........

.

ok

I curl up next to him as he moved his arm over me to bring me close as I went back to sleep.

Only to wake up five minutes later to see the boys dorm door open slightly as I see bubbles, rich girl, froggo, and is that..... Jiro?

"I see her! I told you Aizawa put her in here! Lets be quiet and get her." I groan not wanting to get stolen away as I start trying to hide more into shoto.

"Oh crap sorry kaminari!" Momo whispered as she accidentally kicked his head. To be honest, what more can you do to that moron? He's already screwed in the head like the rest of us.

"Dieeeeeeeeee~" Bakuhoe snored out as the girls tried to keep in their laughing.

"Holy crap..." All the girls looked in bubbles direction to probably see Kirishima curling up to bakuhoe. Both sound asleep.

"u-u-um..." Momo started stuttering at seeing a sleeping todo.

" Momo focus on our mission. "

"Rivary...in the...dark" you heard in the background as Froggo slowly moved her tong around me and started to slowly lift me up. Shoto groaned as he unconsciously pulled me back down and hugged me. I meowed silently in disagreement with wanting to get taken away.

"why is this so hard!" Bubbles yelled whispered.

"At least we aren't trying to get her from Aizawa." Froggo said which spread chills all around the room.  

"Ok girls plan B." I felt bubbles tap me which made me float then Froggo finally got me out of Shotos grip as we started leaving. once they got a little ways down the hall they literally started freaking out.

"Oh my god I felt like we just did a huge undercover mission!"

I start hissing as froggo dropped me as i transformed back into myself letting out a yawn while rubbing my eyes.

"Why... the fuck..." I didn't get to finish due to another yawn.

"We were cold and they wont turn up the heaters! Sooooo." I sigh already knowing where this is going as i transformed into my wolf and started walking to the girls dorm. However the four lady's decided it'll be a good idea to 'hop on' as now I'm walking with four hoomans on my back as i walk through the door and lie down in the middle of everyone as everyone found a spot to get comfortable in my fur, but of course there wasn't that much room so i just shifted into a dragon, ( night fury = if you don't know what that is then your retarded sorry to break it to ya ) as the girls used my wings as blankets. Soon everyone was asleep and so was i.

...

...

...

...

"BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!" Fuck no. That was seconds! Whyyyyyyyyyy?

All the girls sprung up, screamed, jumped away, ran through the FUCKING wall, and floated to the ceiling. The one going through the wall was yours truly, as basically everyone was freaking out over the siren that was blaring through the building as everyone was darting no racing for the exit thinking there was a fire or something. However i was still in my dragon form so when i went through the wall i just glided down the two stories to the front of the building and landed next to an Aizawa as he just pets my head while i lay down waiting for everyone.

Aizawa had suspicions on to how i got here so fast but his thoughts were cut short when he saw the big hole in the wall.

"You just had to make your own passageway didn't you, god forbid you go through the hallways like a normal minded person..." He sighs in disappointment while i laugh that sounds really like I'm drunk or something but atlas it was a dragons laugh.

"You thought i was sane?" I so wanted to say to him but he wont understand me this way so i transform back into myself and tell him that instead.

He smacks his head as he thought another thought.

"Wait, why were you in the girls dorm?" He asked without thinking as i smirked.

"Wow, so I'm supposed to sleep with boys then? Ok." I say smiling innocent as he starts freaking out.

"No WAIT THAT"S NOT WHAT I MEANT-"

"MR. AIZAWA! WHAT'S GOING ONNNNNN!" The class ran outside up to us i start laughing like a maniac while walking to the back of the crowd.

"AGATHA WAIT! CLASS-" He was conflicted. Confused, other words i can't think of but i just wanted the list to be long :)

He sighs in disappointed for the... third time? In what..... 10...11 seconds? Wow I'm lacking normally he'd be facing the corner drowning in disappointment for me.

"ANYWAY! Good morning class good to see you all excited for training." The class then remembers the jackass ( yours truly ) has a dad that she learned from.

"I keep forgetting their both Aizawa's" Someone mutters in the crowd as Aizawa smiled that got everyone chills.

"Dear GOD STOP THE SMILING!" Someone yelled as the class was in a panic again. They have a right to be after all, last time he gave a little smile and sent the class over the cliff to fend for themselves against mud demons and to finish quickly or else no dinner assuming your still alive to eat it.

"IT's training time!"

...

...

I realized I'm doing a lot of these ... so lets name them!

... <- Lets name this one Bill

...<- And this one tododeku

Ok on with the story

A few or so HOURS have passed by and everyone was in hell. Todo was literally boiling himself alive and then making himself an ice cube.

Bakuhoe was being bakuhoe and "DIIIIIEEEEEEEeeeeeeee" Was all but a whisper to his constant explosions towards the sky.

Lida, was uh, running, like usual.

And me?

Oh I was working on transforming faster, meaning transforming into what ever came into my mind first, and 5 minutes in to my hell i gave one look at dark shadow and apparently turned into a very scary thing so now i have to transform isolated for no one sees me, although the constant trees knocking down was.... what was their name? I don't even know but when class 1-B came out they were terrified down to the bone.

Will this hell ever stop?

Will we become stronger from this?

And most importantly,

It's illegal to look that hot while boiling yourself Todo...

( 1,185 words )