Chapter 19: Sports Festival Part THREE

I took to the sky flapping my wings as the people on me helped me out. I just kept on flying and that way nothing can get me! Except for a certain bomb that came at us. I opened my mouth and caught him as I pinned him down in my beak. With his constant yelling I never let go as purple dude grabs his headband. Then I fly down as I gently let go of Bakuhoe as he fell to the ground but immediately got back up and started to go after Shoto as I flew up once again. As I kept to the sky out of range from many quirks I could tell the hitchhikers were starting to get bored or anxious that we are up so high doing nothing. Meanwhile their living the life I'm getting tired pretty quick. I start going lower and lower to the ground witch gives Shoto the opportunity apparently as he came forth with his ice hill I quickly ducked out of the way but still managed to get the top of my shoulder scraped. As I glide through the air I land on the ground as I quickly change forms. Skin becomes fur, as i let out a mighty howl as I dashed towards Shoto. He try's not to panic but still manages to put up an ice wall around us. As Lida runs like hell as I chase him and his team I could hear my people working as ice and flame shout out everywhere. With me trying to bite the back of his armor Kirishima hits my nose away as I growl at the contact as I now try to bite his hand. Luckily I couldnt draw blood from his arm due to his quirk but I still was making it extremely hard for him to stay on his team. Kirishima, who's now panicking because a wolf has a good grip on his arm, try's to get lose but notices his method is not going to accomplish anything. He looks over the wolf a notices a scratch on her shoulder. With all his night he uses his other hand and karate chopped the cut.

I immediately let go as I backed away whimpering as we went on the defensive side Shotos group backed us into his wall and it looked like we were done but nooooooooooo~

A bomb came in to rescue us. As Bakuhoe leaped over the ice wall he came in straight towards Shoto and punched him in the face. I swiftly went to the side half limping as I got out of the picture. From there we stay silent not to draw any attention on ourselves that might alert the two teams that we are still here. As I look up from the fight I notice that theirs only a minute left. I look back down in the fight and notice Midoriyas team has made it through the ice and spotted us! I growl and then start to make my way towards the opening they made. Unfortunately shotos team started chasing us as well. And with me limping there's no way I'm going to out run them...

I growl and turn 360• as I start running at Shotos team with a deathly aura. Shotos team seemed scared for some reason? Hmm.....

Never mind that let's get on with it!

With the timer counting down and yelling in the background I managed to block everything out as the picture went slow motion. My jaw so close to the ribbons on Shotos neck so close~

But to far...

As he used my injury to his advantage making me swan dive away from him hitting the ground as the timer rings. The people get off me as I fell someone rubbing behind my ears. I open my eyes and sit up to see the purple dude petting me while still holding only Bakuhoes head band? Oh well at least we made 3rd along with Shoto, Bakuhoe, and Midoriya's team as well! That's cool and all but imma get this shoulder checked out before the next round. I change back so now that I'm sitting or kneeling actually as my shoulder is dislocated *cough cough* red hair, and bleeding from a deep cut, *cough cough* Shoto...

I swear these boys just love it when I kill them.

I stand up and walk over to Shoto who had his back towards me!?

I walk up to him quietly as Kirishima noticed me. His blood ran cold with his body shaking like he is seeing death in the face.

"S-S-SH-HO-O-TO" he try's to make out he thinks he's warning the confused person but instead he's just buying me time as when Shoto finally turns my direction I leap from right behind him and pin him down to the ground with his fire arm behind him. Just before I dislocated his arm I told him.

"This is my gift to you my friend~" my voice was sinister as I dislocated it I look up towards Kirishima as he almost pee's his pants while pushing people out of the way. Never less I get down on all fours and chase him. Bakuhoe, who saw all of this went to Shoto and helped him up only to laugh at his dislocated arm. Dislocated arms however don't hurt Shoto, Agatha knew this so it doesn't 'take it to far'

"Oi your gunna let a girl do that to you!? You are disgraceful to the MANLY race!?" Shoto looked at him weird.

"That's something Kirishima would say not you Bakuhoe?" Bakuhoe grew angry as the two looked in his direction only to see him screaming while running away as a Agatha chased him.

"My name is Bakugou you thought, also red hair is in the middle of seeing death in the face so I'm doing this for the guy... Later I expect him to give me his lunch." Shoto looked back to him.

"Well that's... thoughtful?" Bakuhoe nodded his head watching Agatha leap onto Kirishima and slap him across the face for running.

"Oi go get your dog and get your shoulder checked out! Can't have you guys hurt while I win against fighting you!"

"You and I both know who ever Agatha is put up against us going to either die, or piss their pants from the pain." Bakuhoe nods while they both go off separate ways as Shoto came in front of a very scared Kirishima using his quirk as a last defense while Agatha try's to break his arm.

"Dang it Kirishima why did you get her so mad? Just let her do it quick therefore maybe she will allow you to go to recovery girl." Kirishima gulps then let's go of his quirk while I dislocated his arm. And for good measures I stomped on his jewels as I whacked Shoto over the head.

"Let's go you morons or else I'll leave without you." Of course while Shoto and Kirishima were going through this, class 1-A was trying to reassure everyone that she only does this to boys who piss her off. In that moment no one wanted to face against the she Demon.

But some people will have too...

Will those people die?

Or...

Will they succeed?

Find out in the next chapter my friends!

And make sure to vote for this story maybe?

( 1,240 words! )