Chapter ( SWIM )

Waking up exactly 34 minutes after you went to sleep isn't awesome but what can you do?

Anyway TODAY WE GOT PERMISSION TO PRACTICE IN THE POOL! Can't wait to be honest!

I love the water!

I think.

I don't know really it's complicated
Sometimes I'm like a cat personality then I'm a fucking seahorse or something but anyway.

There's a saying

Very popular by the way

'Rules Are written for a checklist'

You heard it here first!
Rules are written down because they're a checklist!

Anyway AizCRAP said that all the girls had to wear school bathing suits so I figured..

1. School Bathing Suits only

That was going to be the first rule of the day to break!

As I get dress in a black bikini

( ~left room for imagination ~ )

I transform into a bird and escape the window and into the school as i smile at all the little humans i fly over as it was a very beautiful day.

Once i get to the school i fly through the endless hallways until i get to the pool. Once here there were some people, but not all as i fly as land on Shoto's shoulder to say 'hi'. He smiled and pet me on the head just a little before i took off again and flew to my pink skinned friend.

"Hey Agatha! Ready for the pool!" I nod as I jump off her and turn into myself. Everyone gasped at either me in a bikini, my abs, my scars, or at how cute i was being exited for the water.

"Agatha, you know we are only supposed to wear the schools bathing suit, right?"

I smile as i nod, "Oh yeah i know however there's no room for my tail and to be honest they aren't my style"

Mina raised a brow, "You know Aizawa's gunna yell at you right?"

I smirk while laughing evilly, "Oh that's what blackmails for." She rolled her eyes as we started stretching.

That's until we heard screams. Looking towards the door we see Kaminari and Mineta screaming in agony that the girls were wearing the schools bathing suits, thats until there eyes landed on me.
Both fainted as we watched Lida drag them away.

I shake my head in disappointment for those two.

Then i of course start sprinting to the pool and jumped as high as i can and tucked my self into a ball as i landed in the water.

As i come up for air while giggling Mina starts yelling at me.

"This isn't for fun Agatha! It's for training!"
I yell back, "I was training how high i can jump!" That seemed to make a lightbulb go off in there heads as the girls start all running and "Practicing" there jumping. We all giggled and cheered to see who can go the farthest.

Bubbles ended up winning as the boys all start to do it too.

"Die!" Bakuhoe yelled as he used his quirk to get the farthest.

"HEY WHY DON"T WE DO A RACE!"

That leads us to where we are right now.

"But we don't want to do it!" Kaminari and Mineta complained as i walk up to them with Shoto by my side as i smile and tell them.

"Ill wait for you at the end and you can high five me?" That seemed to make them pumped up as that encouraged the bakuhoe even more.

"Can...I have a high five too?" Shoto asked as we started walking back to everyone else.

"You can have a hug if you win." I whisper back as he smiled and got pumped up as well.

In a few minutes all the girls were cheering on the boys as they all lined up at the pool.

In another few minutes everyone just resorted to using their quirks.

However, even though Mineta and Kaminari went plus ultra to win, Kaminari got disqualified for trying to use his quirk which resulted into me flying at high speeds to collect everyone before they touched the water. It also resulted to me making up a creature to collect the electricity in the water for it can be safe again. After all of that basically i was exhausted as well as drenched as the boys thanked me for saving their lives.

And Mineta, he didn't even get fourth, there were five lanes.

Finally it was down to Deku, Baka, and Sho, as Mina screamed "GO!" As they all activated their quirks and jumped only to get their quirks erased and all of them to face plant. I walked towards the lane Sho was and outstretched a hand to help him out as he gladly took it as i pulled him out.

To everyone in middle school or high school you know what i mean by you NEEDING help to get out of the pool sense there's just a huge gap between the rough cement and the water! Like seriously!? Don't people know to have pools just be regular and not have a HUGE gap that you have to be literally helped out to get back up to the world!? I hope ya'll have good people in your grade to like just cheer you on to get out of the pool.
It should honestly be like a minecraft achievement "CONGRATULATIONS YOU SUCCESSFULLY PULLED YOUR SELF OUT OF THE POOL! +50"

Anyway after listening to Aizawa's lecture we all started to fill out but as i was about to pass him he started glaring at me.

"What?"

"You know what"

"The schools didn't fit me."

"Your supposed to be wearing a school bathing suit."

"Yeah, and the legal cat limit is 3 but what are you going to do."

"... I'm going to get the permit sometime this month."

"Yeah, and i am gonna not eat your pop tarts in the morning. Guess we're both lying. Oh and even with a permit I think it's still illegal to have 23 cats."

"..."

"...How did you know?"

"I could smell them all in a basement, honestly how long were you thinking you can hide them from me? And also Dadzawa, your supposed to tell your children that they have siblings."

"... You have 23 siblings."

"-.-"

( 1,041 words )