Chapter 10: USJ ( part two )

Kirishima | Bakugou | Agatha | Shoto
———-————————————————
Lida           | Uraraka  | Izuku    |

( Table arrangement )

As I sat there while everyone was having there own conversations, someone had a brace soul to ask me a personal question.

"Hey Agatha, do you cook?" I raise a brow at the red hair boy that I can barely see over the bomb as I nod my head.

"That's so cool! Aizawa said something along the lines of pop tarts in the morning and I thought he was speaking about you!" I laugh as he gave me a questionable look.

"Actually, it the other way around when I wake up with Luke, we usually head downstairs and steal his pop tarts that he has for breakfast while we start running with our lives to school! That's why I'm always tired in the mornings! Also that's on top of me not being a morning person..." I mumbled the last part to myself as the red haired kid started laughing at the thought of mr. Aizawa running after a hybrid teenager and a wolf. I laugh a little too as I explained that my first human made food was pop tarts that he introduced me to.

Bakuhoe rolled his eyes as I kept talking all about how I loveeeeeee food~

"Agatha that leads me to another question about your quirk!" I mentally groan as I faced towards the annoyance, Bakuhoe caught sight of me groaning before turning to his 'Deku' putting on a fake smile.

"Izuku... yes... yes... yes ok food and sleep help me regenerate my energy just like any normal human being!" I say after all his questions. I sigh as I mentally promised him payback!

Oh! I almost forgot my experiment~

I chuckle a bit at my dark thought as I dip my hand into my bag and grabbed out the hot sauce as I start to eyeball Bakuhoes food. Shoto being the smartass he is saw me eyeing his food while hiding the hot sauce. He started laughing making me turn towards him questioning why he was laughing when I didn't even do anything as he leans down to speak in my big fluffy ear as it peaked up to hear him. Giving him my full attention he said to me.

"That experiment your gunna do... I want in... tell me what to do." I smirk at him as he smirks back as we give Bakuhoe the death glare to which he didn't even notice. Everyone else at the table though...

Did...

Oh well now we need a distraction~

"Oi, Izu why are you calling Bakuhoe a firefly?" I say making the bomb trigger at my words as Izu gave me the most betrayaled face as Shoto and I smirked evilly at him to go along. He gulped then tried to explain as I slipped my arm behind a standing *cough cough* not paying attention *cough cough* Bakuhoe and pour some hot sauce over everything! As I quickly draw it back, everyone is now aware of what I did as Bakuhoe finally calms down as we all stare at him pick up his fork...

Grab a little chicken on it that's covered in hot sauce...

And watched him shove it in his mouth...

We all waited but he just SWALLOWED!!! I started laughing my butt off earning the attention of a few other tables. As I point at Bakuhoe, he gave me a confused look as the others tried so hard to hide their laughing...

I didn't...

I ended up falling out of my seat clenching my stomach as Bakuhoe got up and picked me up by the collar. I smirk at him still laughing as I told him.

"It was an EXPERIMENT to see if you can taste the hot sauce I put in your lunch!!! And you didn't even TASTE it ya gay raccoon!!!" Everyone of us at the table started laughing again as Bakuhoe smiled?

"You witch... I can't taste spicy foods..." I laugh even harder as Lida apologizes for give me the hot sauce as Bakuhoe still held onto my collar.

"Awww come on you gotta admit it is a little funny!" I say while Bakuhoe smiles as he lets me down. Huh?

"You know what Agatha... your not that bad ya know' even though I can't taste it, it still boosts my energy! So haha fucker!" We both laugh as the bell rang to get back to class. On the way back our entire group started chatting and ultimately started getting closer with the exemption of Bakuhoe and Izu...

They won't ever be friends...

Rivals?

Maybe?

Time will tell~

That day we all got closer ( sort of ) and we respected each other ( sort of ) it was a day however that we all won't forget.

Flashback ended

Now I stood on all four bloody paws before what I call my friends staring at the Numo who was still coming at me. I thought only one thing while I glanced back at my fellow friends.

I won't let him hurt you!

As I felt myself grow bigger I say with a deep growl as everyone stood standing still at my words.

"BRING IT ON!!!"

( 1,026 Words!!! Hey readers! What do you thinks gunna happen? Will Agatha be able to hold off the Numo until the hero's come? Or will Agatha actually defeat the Numo!? Comment down below for your theory!!! Also make sure to comment your feedback on my book!!! I know it's a little cringy~
But what book isn't? However I just wanted to say once again thank you so much for reading!!! It really means a lot to me that you are reading these words!!! 🤩🤩🤩
And if you are REALLY interested in my book make sure to check out my account! There I have other fan fics and my own personal BOOK that is in the making! However this story is my numb. 1 priority with it's fast everyday updates!!! I do hope you enjoy reading my books that I write! So make sure to comment, vote, share, and follow my account for immediate notifications on when the next chapter came out!!! Until then have a wonderful day! :D )