Chapter 78: Automail

~ Previously~

These are my friends... what would I do without them?

~Now~

For obvious reasons I got in trouble but had no regrets sense Steve was now considered my friend.

And an enemy in my classes eyes for a first reunion was him waking everyone up and Kaminaris almost Assassination.

But besides that I got to sleep in my new room nextdoor to my girl Mina! Anyway my room was already done and a pretty picture was on my nightstand already.

Even though I just got here, it seemed like someone else was always in this room.

I know my senses are a bit off but I still can't tell who?

Then there was a faint knock at my door... as if someone was testing the waters to see if I was awake or not.

"Come in."
I gently said feeling tired from the day already as Shoto came in and closed the door behind him.

He took in a deep breath before turning around facing me with determination as I pat down on the bed next to me.

He hesitated then gladly did so as he held his hands on his lap.

"So...um..."
I smiled at Shoto and make eye contact letting him continue with my attention.

He sighed before groaning and falling back on the bed with his arm over his eyes.

"Ugh Agatha... um."

I roll my eyes at his awkwardness as I laid down next to him hugging his chest as I closed my eyes.

"It's alright to tell me anything you know..."
I say as he took a deep breath in...

Then out... as he wrapped his arm around my waist slowly relaxing in the warm silence.

We laid there for who knows how long just relaxing with each other as we finally... fell asleep.

"OI! ( Dramatic gasp )! EVERYONE THEIR FUCKING!"

I groan readjusting myself to cozy up to the warmth next to me.

Banging and screams could be heard down the hall waking up Shoto if he wasn't already to see the still sleeping girl in his arms.

And the door wide open.

With Steve yelling nonsense.

Shoto glared daggers at Steve as you can practically hear DEATH coming from Bakugou slamming into people down the hall while stomping over here.

"You suck."
Shoto groaned as he moved to sit up trying not to wake Agatha but it was too late as she herself sat up rubbing her eyes.

"OH SHIT!"
Mina yelled having made it here first seeing the two of us.

"ICYHOT YOU FUCKER!"
Bakugou under the impression that Todoroki was doing naughty things with Agatha increased his speed.